IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Apple – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global apple market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
Product coverage: Apple
• Apple market size and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global apple production, split by region and country;
• Global apple trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for apple;
• Apple market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Global apple production amounted to 87,338 thousand tonnes in 2015, rising by +3.2% against the previous year level. Overall, the global apple output pursued a pronounced growth from 2007 to 2015. The trend pattern, however, indicated some noticable fluctuations throughout the analyzed period. The total output figures increased at an average annual rate of +3.7%. The growth pace was the most rapid in 2011, when the output figure increased by +8% from the previous year level. Over the period under review, the global apple production reached its maximum volume in 2015, and is likely to continue its growth in the immediate term.
Over the analyzed period, an increase in global apple production was primarily driven by growth of population. Furthermore, these key drivers are expected to continue promoting the apple output in the immediate term.
The world apple harvested area amounted to 5,103 thousand ha in 2015, which was 1.0% more than the previous year figure. The harvested area indicated a slight increase over the period under review, representing a compound annual growth rate of +0.8% from 2007 to 2015. This trend pattern was relatively stable throughout the analyzed period. Over the period under review, the total harvested area of apple peaked in 2013, falling back in the following year.
The global average yield of apple amounted to 173 thousand hg/ha in 2015, rising by 3.4% from the previous year figure. The yield figures recorded an upward trend over the period under review, with a compound annual growth rate standing at +3.1% from 2007 to 2015. However, the yield levels displayed some little fluctuations over the recent years. The highest apple yields were recorded in 2015. Albeit an intensification of modern agricultural technics use, the future yield figures subject to a substantional risk of adverse weather conditions.
Table of contetnts
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-apple-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom