Wiseguyreports.Com Adds “Home Health -Market Demand, Growth, Opportunities and Analysis of Top Key Player Forecast To 2022” To Its Research Database
Our Home Health Care Market Outlook report takes a deep dive into the existing market and offers insight into future potential for home health care. In the report you will find:
• A comprehensive evaluation of the current state of the home care environment, including trends and factors affecting growth
• Company profiles: strategies, news, financials, market penetration, organizational structure, and more
• Implications of the Affordable Care Act for home health care
• Primary research conducted with our home care industry executive panel, including their perspective on the outlook for their firms and the industry; current and expected future use of technology, and experience with accountable care organizations and value-based contracts
• Primary research of consumer attitudes, and awareness and usage of home health care and private duty services
• Primary research of home health satisfaction drivers
• Opportunities, threats, and critical success factors
• An analysis of Medicare and Medicaid expenditures, current and projected
Request for Sample Report @ https://www.wiseguyreports.com/sample-request/938497-2017-home-health-market-outlook
Version 3.1 is the 9th revision to this report. We believe this is the most comprehensive analysis of the industry to date—a sentiment echoed by many of our clients over the years. Whether you’re an industry veteran or new to the market, within these pages you’ll find insights, fresh perspectives, and a keen understanding of where the market is headed in the years to come.
The report consists of a wire-bound main document plus downloadable .pdf, 281 pages, including a 20-page executive summary. Also included (by .pdf download) is an 86-page supplement with all the appendices. The main report has 132 figures and tables. Subscribers will receive periodic updates in PDF format for one year from the date of purchase.
Team and corporate subscriptions include a 90-minute, in-person strategy session on home health care and essential report takeaways with Darwin Health CEO John Marchica. Please contact us for more information.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 Understanding Home Health Care
Home Health Consumers
Supply Chain: Supply Side
Supply Chain: Demand Side
Visiting Nurse Organizations
2 Financing Home Health Care
Home Health and the Affordable Care Act
3 Company Profiles
Addus HealthCare, Inc.
Almost Family, Inc.
BAYADA Home Health Care
Kindred Healthcare Inc.
National HealthCare Corp.
Rotech Healthcare, Inc.
4 Home Care Executive Panel Survey
Methodology and Demographic Characteristics
Key Findings: Outlook
Key Findings: ACOs and Value-Based Contracting
Key Findings: Technology
June 2016 Update
5 Consumer Survey: Attitudes, Awareness and Experience
Results: Home Health Care
Key Findings: Home Health Care
Results: Private Duty
Key Findings: Private Duty
6 Satisfaction and Quality Measures
9 Notes and References
Contact Us: Sales@Wiseguyreports.Com Ph: +1-646-845-9349 (Us) Ph: +44 208 133 9349 (Uk)
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349