Rapid growth in the IT services market in Asia is in line with the region’s rapid economic growth. Key drivers for growth include the increasing preference of global corporations to outsource their internal functions to Asia and high demand for IT services such as cloud services and software services from manufacturing and services industries in this region. Rising desktop PC, internet and mobile phone penetration rates have also boosted demand for IT services in the region.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for IT Services? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? The IT services global market report from the Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market’s historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider IT services market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets that are hardware support services, software and BPO services, cloud services.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It draws comparisons with country populations and economies to understand the importance of the market by country and how this is changing.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit this.
- The IT services market section of the report gives context. It compares the IT services market with other segments of the IT services market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses Expenditure Per Capita, Expenditure Per Household, IT Services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Markets covered: Hardware Support Services, Software And BPO Services, Cloud Services
Companies mentioned: IBM, Accenture, HPE, Microsoft, SAP, Fujitsu, TCS, Oracle and NTT data
Countries: China, India, and Japan
Time series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, population, GDP, IT services Indicators Comparison, Internet Penetration, and Internet Hosts across selected countries.
Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.
Table of Contents
- Information Technology Services Market Characteristics 12
2. Asia’s Information Technology Services Market 13
- Information Technology Services Market Global Context 44
- Porters Five Forces Model 49
- PESTLE Analysis 51
- Information Technology Services Market Segmentation 55
- Information Technology Services Market Regional And Country Analysis 66
- Global Information Technology Services Market Comparison with Macro Economic Factors 74
- Information Technology Services Market Comparison With Macro Economic Factors Across Countries 76
- Information Technology Services Indicators Comparison 80
11.1. Number Of Registered Businesses, By Country, 2016, Millions 90
- Information Technology Services Market Competitive Landscape 94
- Information Technology Services Market Customer Information 114
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The Information Technology Services Market 116
15. Market Background: Global Information Technology Market 117
- Appendix 122
List of Figures
List of Tables
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349