IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Cereal Grains – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global grain market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
Product coverage: Grain
• Grain market size and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global grain production, split by region and country;
• Global grain trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for grain;
• Grain market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Over the analyzed period, global grain production was buoyed by popularity of healthy eating, population growth, and growth of food production. These key factors are to remain relevant with regard to grain output in the immediate term.
The world grain harvested area amounted to 939 thousand ha in 2015, which was -15.7% less than the previous year figure. The harvested area indicated a pronounced contraction over the period under review, representing a compound annual growth rate of -7.9% from 2007 to 2015. This trend pattern, however, indicated some mild fluctuations over the recent years. Over the period under review, the total harvested area of grain peaked in 2007, declining in the following year. From 2008 to 2015, the total grain harvested area fluctuated at lower levels.
The global average yield of grain amounted to 34 thousand hg/ha in 2015, rising by 1.8% from the previous year figure. The yield figures recorded an upward trend over the period under review, with a compound annual growth rate standing at +2.3% from 2007 to 2015. However, the yield levels displayed some little fluctuations over the recent years. The highest grain yields were recorded in 2015. Albeit an intensification of modern agricultural technics use, the future yield figures subject to a substantional risk of adverse weather conditions.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-cereal-grains-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom