IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Mustard Seed – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global mustard seed market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
Product coverage: Mustard Seed
• Mustard seed market size and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global mustard seed production, split by region and country;
• Global mustard seed trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for mustard seed;
• Mustard seed market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Over the analyzed period, an increase in global mustard seed production was primarily driven by popularity of healthy eating and production of medical care and personal care goods. Furthermore, these key drivers are expected to continue promoting the mustard seed output in the immediate term.
The world mustard seed harvested area amounted to 893 thousand ha in 2015, which was 9.9% more than the previous year figure. The harvested area indicated a noticeable increase over the period under review, representing a compound annual growth rate of +5.0% from 2007 to 2015. This trend pattern, however, indicated some mild fluctuations over the recent years. Over the period under review, the total harvested area of mustard seed peaked in 2015, and is likely to continue its expansion in the immediate term, following rising demand for mustard seed globally.
The global average yield of mustard seed amounted to 9 thousand hg/ha in 2015, rising by 3.3% from the previous year figure. The yield figures recorded an upward trend over the period under review, with a compound annual growth rate standing at +3.2% from 2007 to 2015. These yield figures maintained, all in all, a stable trend pattern throughout the analyzed period. The highest mustard seed yields were recorded in 2015. Albeit an intensification of modern agricultural technics use, the future yield figures subject to a substantional risk of adverse weather conditions.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-mustard-seed-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom