IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Olives – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global olive market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
Product coverage: Olives
• Olive market size and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global olive production, split by region and country;
• Global olive trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for olive;
• Olive market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Global olive production amounted to 17,766 thousand tonnes in 2015, rising by +15.4% against the previous year level. Overall, the global olive output pursued a moderate growth from 2007 to 2015. The trend pattern, however, indicated some noticable fluctuations throughout the analyzed period. The total output figures increased at an average annual rate of +0.6%. The growth pace was the most rapid in 2013, when the output figure increased by +25% from the previous year level. In that year, the global olive production attained its maximum volume of 22,105 thousand tonnes. From 2014 to 2015, the total olive output growth failed to regain its strength.
Over the analyzed period, an increase in global olive production was primarily driven by disposable income growth, population growth, and growth of medical care and personal care products. Furthermore, these key drivers are expected to continue promoting the olive output in the immediate term.
The world olive harvested area amounted to 10,264 thousand ha in 2015, which was -0.1% less than the previous year figure. The harvested area indicated a noticeable increase over the period under review, representing a compound annual growth rate of +1.2% from 2007 to 2015. This trend pattern was relatively stable throughout the analyzed period. Over the period under review, the total harvested area of olive peaked in 2013, falling back in the following year.
The global average yield of olive amounted to 16 thousand hg/ha in 2015, rising by 4.4% from the previous year figure. The yield figures recorded an downward trend over the period under review, with a compound annual growth rate standing at -1.9% from 2007 to 2015. However, the yield levels displayed some little fluctuations over the recent years. The highest olive yields were recorded in 2013, when it peaked at 21 thousand hg/ha. Afterwards, it decreased slightly and then fluctuated around these figures throughout the analyzed period.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-olives-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom