St. Pete Beach, FL – 11 May, 2017 – The National Nurses in Business Association (NNBA) announced its 2017 Nurse Entrepreneurship & Career Alternatives National Conference to be held September 8 – 10, 2017 in St. Pete Beach, Florida at the fabulous Sirata Beach Resort. The conference brings together nurses, nurse entrepreneurs, self-employed nurses, nurse business owners, emerging entrepreneurs, and those desiring to learn more about options available for today’s nurse.
NNBA’s annual educational conference has become the signature event for nurses interested in the entrepreneurial path. Those that attend will enjoy nationally acclaimed speakers and nurse business experts sharing information, tools, and actionable takeaways to start their business or make their current business more successful.
NNBA 32nd conference highlights include:
• Author of “Chicken Soup for the Nurse’s Soul” LeAnn Thieman who is a renowned motivational speaker and will provide Saturday’s Keynote Address, “From LPN to New York Times Best Selling Author and Hall of Fame Speaker.”
• More than 20 sessions presented by today’s leading nurse entrepreneurs, industry experts, educators, and inspirational business leaders. Topics include:
Monetizing Your Niche / Conquer the Fear of Public Speaking / Build Your Business Plan and Perfect Your Pitch / Become a Health Coach / Create a Seminar Business / Discover Legal Nurse Consulting / Get a Million Dollars in Free Publicity / and Innovation and Invention as a Nurse Entrepreneur. For a full list of topics, sessions and speakers, and hotel visit: www.NNBAConference.com
• NNBA’s 2017 Shark Tank Competition – Great fun and a fabulous way for attendees to get to know one another better.
• Five amazing pre-conference workshops which include:
Business Basics Bootcamp / Launching Your Nursing Education Business / The Hidden Fortune in Community Based Elder Care / Nurse Blogging 101: Build a Profitable Business and Community / The Power of Podcasting. Each of these workshops offers additional insight into career alternatives and essential entrepreneur and business skills.
• Opportunities to discover and obtain new business ideas, current business opportunities, and information on how to transition to independent nursing as a nurse entrepreneur, business owner, and leader as well as eligible contact hours are more of the benefits of attending.
“There are multiple reasons that many nurses today are choosing the entrepreneurial path to coincide with their nursing careers. A few include increasing levels of burnout, budget cuts and constraints due to continual merger activity, as well as the nurse’s desire for the freedom to fully express themselves and their nursing knowledge. Nurses make great business owners and the NNBA helps nurses with that transition, serving as the nurse’s bridge to business,” states Michelle Podlesni, NNBA President.
For more information and to sign up for this conference go to www.NNBAConference.com
For media interviews contact Publicist, Diana Ennen, firstname.lastname@example.org, 954 971-4025
National Nurses in Business Association
About The National Nurses in Business Association:
Nurses Helping Nurses Succeed in Business! The forerunner of the nurse entrepreneurship movement, provides education, support, empowerment and opportunities for nurses in business, since 1985. The NNBA is the #1 Nurse Business Owner Network and serves as The Voice of Nurse Entrepreneurship™.
Company Name: NNBA
Contact Person: Diana Ennen, Publicist
Country: United States