IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Oranges – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global orange market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
Product coverage: Oranges
• Orange market size and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global orange production, split by region and country;
• Global orange trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for orange;
• Orange market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Global orange production amounted to 71,367 thousand tonnes in 2015, standing approx. at the previous year level.Overall, the global orange output pursued a pronounced growth from 2007 to 2015. The trend pattern was relatively stable, with only minor fluctuations throughout the analyzed period. The total output figures increased at an average annual rate of +1.1%. The growth pace was the most rapid in 2008, when the output figure increased by +6% from the previous year level. Over the period under review, the global orange production reached its maximum volume in 2015, and is likely to continue its growth in the immediate term.
Over the analyzed period, an increase in global orange production was primarily driven by disposable income growth and population growth. Furthermore, these key drivers are expected to continue promoting the orange output in the immediate term.
The world orange harvested area amounted to 3,932 thousand ha in 2015, which was 1.2% more than the previous year figure. The harvested area indicated a small contraction over the period under review, representing a compound annual growth rate of -0.1% from 2007 to 2015. This trend pattern was relatively stable throughout the analyzed period. Over the period under review, the total harvested area of orange peaked in 2010, falling back in the following year. From 2011 to 2015, the total orange harvested area fluctuated at lower levels.
The global average yield of orange amounted to 183 thousand hg/ha in 2015, rising by 0.6% from the previous year figure. The yield figures recorded an upward trend over the period under review, with a compound annual growth rate standing at +1.3% from 2007 to 2015. These yield figures maintained, all in all, a stable trend pattern throughout the analyzed period. The highest orange yields were recorded in 2015. Albeit an intensification of modern agricultural technics use, the future yield figures subject to a substantional risk of adverse weather conditions.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-oranges-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom