IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Pepper – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global pepper market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
Product coverage: Pepper
• Pepper market size and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global pepper production, split by region and country;
• Global pepper trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for pepper;
• Pepper market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
According to market research conducted by IndexBox, global pepper production was estimated at 545 thousand tonnes in 2015, an increase of 22 thousand tonnes against 2014. In value terms, production reached record levels, increasing to 3,701 million USD.
Viet Nam was the largest producer on the global pepper market in absolute volume, with 155 thousand tonnes. It was followed by India (85 thousand tonnes), Indonesia (76 thousand tonnes), Brazil (51 thousand tonnes) and China (48 thousand tonnes) in 2015.
The most notable rate of growth in pepper production amongst the main producing countries from 2007 to 2015 was attained by China (+8.0% per year), while Viet Nam (+3.7% per year) and India (+2.6% per year) experienced more modest paces of growth. At the same time, output in Brazil plummeted (-5.1% per year).
The countries with the largest harvested area of pepper were India (273 thousand Ha), and Indonesia (154 thousand Ha), together accounting for about 70% of the world’s harvested area. These countries were followed by Viet Nam (48 thousand Ha), Sri Lanka (30 thousand Ha), China (27 thousand Ha) and Brazil (23 thousand Ha). From 2007 to 2015, the highest annual rates of growth were recorded in China (+6.2%) and Viet Nam (+2.0%). The lowest annual rates of growth were observed in Brazil (-4.5%) and Indonesia (-2.5%), where the harvested area reduced over the period under review.
Olam International, Nedspice Processing Vietnam Ltd, UNITED SPICE CO. LTD, BARIBALL AGRICULTURE, TINMAI Company Limited, THANH PHAT Agricultural Products Processing Trading Service Company Ltd.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-pepper-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom