IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Rice – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global rice market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
Product coverage: Rice
• Rice market size and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global rice production, split by region and country;
• Global rice trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for rice;
• Rice market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Global rice production amounted to 760,572 thousand tonnes in 2015, rising by +2.6% against the previous year level. Overall, the global rice output pursued a pronounced growth from 2007 to 2015. The trend pattern was relatively stable, with only minor fluctuations throughout the analyzed period. The total output figures increased at an average annual rate of +1.9%. The growth pace was the most rapid in 2008, when the output figure increased by +5% from the previous year level. Over the period under review, the global rice production reached its maximum volume in 2015, and is likely to continue its growth in the immediate term.
Over the analyzed period, an increase in global rice production was primarily driven by growth of Asian population. Furthermore, these key drivers are expected to continue promoting the rice output in the immediate term.
The world rice harvested area amounted to 163,534 thousand ha in 2015, which was 0.5% more than the previous year figure. The harvested area indicated a slight increase over the period under review, representing a compound annual growth rate of +0.7% from 2007 to 2015. This trend pattern was relatively stable throughout the analyzed period. Over the period under review, the total harvested area of rice peaked in 2013, falling back in the following year.
The global average yield of rice amounted to 46 thousand hg/ha in 2015, rising by 0.2% from the previous year figure. The yield figures recorded an upward trend over the period under review, with a compound annual growth rate standing at +0.9% from 2007 to 2015. These yield figures maintained, all in all, a stable trend pattern throughout the analyzed period. The highest rice yields were recorded in 2015. Albeit an intensification of modern agricultural technics use, the future yield figures subject to a substantional risk of adverse weather conditions.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-rice-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom