IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Wine – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global wine market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide
Product coverage: Wine
• Wine market size and value;
• Per Capita consumption;
• Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
• Global wine production, split by region and country;
• Global wine trade (exports and imports);
• Producer, export and import prices for wine;
• Wine market trends, drivers and restraints;
• Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
• Take advantage of the latest data;
• Find deeper insights into current market developments;
• Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
According to market research conducted by IndexBox, global wine production was estimated at 28,977 million liters in 2015, reaching a peak figure for the period.
Global grape production increased to 76,236 thousand tonnes in 2015, which was 1,737 thousand tonnes (2%) more than in the previous year. From 2007 to 2015, grape production reflected an annual rate of growth of +1.9%.
In 2015, Italy appeared as the world leader in terms of production on the global wine market, once again surpassing the figure registered by France. Total Italian wine production amounted to 5,000 million liters, an increase of 6% against the previous year. At the same time, France, ranking second, produced over 4,737 million liters of wine, an increase of 12% against the same figure for the previous year. Spain retained third place in the ranking with over 3,660 million liters of wine. The USA (12%) followed the European countries and was in turn followed by China (6%), Argentina (5%) and Chile (4%).
Chile (+6.5% per year) was the fastest-growing country in the global imports structure; it was the followed by the USA (+4.4% per year), Italy (+2.8%) and China (+2.5%). Argentina (-1.3%) was the sole country to record a negative imports trend over the period from 2007-2015.
DORRIEN ESTATE WINERY PTY LTD, Constellation Brands, DiVino AG, WYNNS COONAWARRA ESTATE PTY LTD, E. & J. Gallo Winery, SOUTHCORP INTERNATIONAL INVESTMENTS PTY LTD, M H C S ,Rotkäppchen – Mumm Sektkellereien GmbH, GIORDANO VINI SPA,Yantai Changyu Pioneer Wine Co. Ltd.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION OF WINE, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD OF GRAPES IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-wine-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom