“Big Data” originally emerged as a term to describe datasets whose size is beyond the ability of traditional databases to capture, store, manage and analyze. However, the scope of the term has significantly expanded over the years. Big Data not only refers to the data itself but also a set of technologies that capture, store, manage and analyze large and variable collections of data, to solve complex problems.
Amid the proliferation of real-time data from sources such as mobile devices, web, social media, sensors, log files and transactional applications, Big Data has found a host of vertical market applications, ranging from fraud detection to scientific R&D.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-big-data-market-2017-2030
Despite challenges relating to privacy concerns and organizational resistance, Big Data investments continue to gain momentum throughout the globe. Big Data investments will account for over $57 Billion in 2017 alone. These investments are further expected to grow at a CAGR of approximately 10% over the next three years.
The “Big Data Market: 2017 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies, Industry Verticals & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the Big Data ecosystem including key market drivers, challenges, investment potential, vertical market opportunities and use cases, future roadmap, value chain, case studies on Big Data analytics, vendor market share and strategies. The report also presents market size forecasts for Big Data hardware, software and professional services from 2017 through to 2030. The forecasts are further segmented for 8 horizontal submarkets, 14 vertical markets, 6 regions and 35 countries.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-big-data-market-2017-2030/request-sample
The report has the following key findings:
• As part of wider plans to revitalize their economies, countries across the world are incorporating legislative initiatives to capitalize on Big Data. For example, the Japanese government is engaged in developing intellectual property protection and dispute resolution frameworks for Big Data assets, in a bid to encourage data sharing and accelerate the development of domestic industries.
• By the end of 2017, as much as 30% of all Big Data workloads will be processed via cloud services as enterprises seek to avoid large-scale infrastructure investments and security issues associated with on-premise implementations.
• The vendor arena is continuing to consolidate with several prominent M&A deals such as computer hardware giant Dell’s $60 Billion merger with data storage specialist EMC.
Key Questions Answered
The report provides answers to the following key questions:
1. How big is the Big Data ecosystem?
2. How is the ecosystem evolving by segment and region?
3. What will the market size be in 2020 and at what rate will it grow?
4. What trends, challenges and barriers are influencing its growth?
5. Who are the key Big Data software, hardware and services vendors and what are their strategies?
6. How much are vertical enterprises investing in Big Data?
7. What opportunities exist for Big Data analytics?
8. Which countries and verticals will see the highest percentage of Big Data investments?
Browse More ICT Related Market Research Reports:
• Big Data in the Automotive Industry: 2017-2030 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/big-data-in-the-automotive-industry-2017-2030
• The 5G Wireless Ecosystem: 2017-2030 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-5g-wireless-ecosystem-2017-2030
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States