The Global Dietary Fibers Market is expected to reach USD 11.83 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. Growing functional food & beverage industries are expected to play major roles in the market over the next nine years.
Major sources of dietary fibers include whole grains such as brown rice, barley, and whole-wheat, vegetables such as broccoli, and fruits such as bananas and raspberries. Apart from these, lentils, nuts, apples, and mangoes are also known to have a high fiber content. Growing awareness about the importance of these foods in the daily diet is expected to further drive the market over the forecast period.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/dietary-fibers-market
The market is expected to be driven by growing functional food & beverage industries. This was evident from the fact that the functional food industry grew at an annual rate of 2.4% from 2008 to 2009, while it grew at an annual rate of over 7% from 2012 to 2013.
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• Whole grain products such as whole-wheat and brown rice dominated the source segment in 2015 as they have a high fiber content and exhibit several benefits including reduction of risk of heart diseases, asthma, and cancer, among others
• Insoluble fibers accounted for over 60% of the market by revenue in 2015 as these can be easily digested and excreted by the human body, without any complications
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/dietary-fibers-market/request-sample
• The food segment is projected to witness the highest CAGR of over 14% in terms of value, from 2016 to 2025 due to growing demand for functional foods and nutraceuticals
• The Central & South American region, with emerging industries in countries such as Brazil and Argentina, is projected to grow at the second-highest CAGR of over 13% in terms of revenue, from 2016 to 2025
• Some of the major manufacturers of dietary fibers include Cargill, Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company, Lonza Group AG, Nexira, and Ingredion Incorporated, among others
• Most of these companies adopted expansions and investments as their major growth strategies from 2011 to 2016, in order to enter new untapped markets, consequently increasing their respective market shares
Browse More Food Related Market Research Reports:
• Krill Oil Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/krill-oil-market
• Fragrance Fixatives Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2011-2025 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/fragrance-fixatives-market
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States