The Global Tactical Communications Market 2017-2027 report offers a detailed analysis of the industry, with market size forecasts covering the next ten years. This report will also analyze factors that influence demand for tactical communication, key market trends, and challenges faced by industry participants.
The changing warfare scenario from conventional to asymmetric warfare has compelled the militaries to emphasize on tactical communications significantly. Factors such as force coordination, connected movement in battlefield, constant contact with the base stations and associated platform echelons demand for improved communication systems. The major military forces are in quest to improve the communications network for their armed forces and uplift their military capabilities along with combat effectiveness. Moreover the regular advancements in C4ISR technologies have heightened the demand for network based communication solutions across all military platforms to ensure faster multi-way responses during missions
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-global-tactical-communications-market-2017-2027
• The global tactical communications market, valued at US$9.9 billion in 2017, is projected to grow at a CAGR of 2.75% over the forecast period, to reach US$13.0 billion by 2027 and cumulatively value US$115.8 billion. The market consists of five categories: airborne, naval, man-portable, vehicular and stationary.
• The market is expected to be dominated by man-portable systems, which will account for 43% of the market, followed by vehicular and naval with shares of 28% and 11% respectively. Stationary and airborne segments are projected to account for shares of 11% and 7% during 2017-2027. North America is projected to dominate the sector with a share of 38%, followed by Asia Pacific and Europe, with shares of 30% and 20% respectively
Request A Sample copy of This Report @
Reasons to buy
1. Determine prospective investment areas based on a detailed trend analysis of the global tactical communications market over the next ten years
2. Gain in-depth understanding about the underlying factors driving demand for different tactical communications segments in the top spending countries across the world and identify the opportunities offered by each of them
3. Strengthen your understanding of the market in terms of demand drivers, industry trends, and the latest technological developments, among others
4. Identify the major channels that are driving the global tactical communications market, providing a clear picture about future opportunities that can be tapped, resulting in revenue expansion
5. Channelize resources by focusing on the ongoing programs that are being undertaken by the defense ministries of different countries within the global tactical communications market
6. Make correct business decisions based on thorough analysis of the total competitive landscape of the sector with detailed profiles of the top tactical communications solution providers around the world which include information about their products, alliances, recent contract wins and financial analysis wherever available
Browse More Defense Related Market Research Reports:
• The Global Military Rotorcraft Market 2017-2027 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-global-military-rotorcraft-market-2017-2027
• The Global Soldier Modernization Market 2017-2027 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/the-global-soldier-modernization-market-2017-2027
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States