SANTA FE SPRINGS, CA – 16 May, 2017 – SoCal Skylights & Solar has officially opened in Santa Fe Springs, Calif. The company specializes in products by Solatube® International Inc., the worldwide leading manufacturer and marketer of Tubular Daylighting Devices (TDDs), as well as residential solar installations. SoCal Skylights, which covers Los Angeles and Long Beach territories, is a family owned and operated business. Owner Neil Saxon served in the U.S. Navy for 10 years, making SoCal Skylights & Solar a veteran-owned business.
“In 2015 I started installing Solar Star® Attic Fans as part of my solar business. I was so impressed I contacted the manufacturer which is how I became familiar with the entire line of Solatube products,” Saxon said. “Solatube products are very appealing to our clients, who tend to be energy-efficiency focused and less dependent on the grid. We have 16 Solatube Daylighting Systems installed in our warehouse and showroom and they bring in substantial clean, natural light that’s not hot like traditional skylights.”
“The Los Angeles area is full of older, dark homes. We can come in and in less than two hours install a Solatube unit that immediately modernizes and brightens the home,” Saxon added. “This is a huge market for us with tons of potential.”
Saxon has also “seen the light” himself. He reports that his workers feel more energized with the natural light and do not experience the typical afternoon slump, making them more productive throughout the day.
“We are excited to welcome SoCal Skylights & Solar as our new Premier Dealer in the Los Angeles market,” said Solatube International President Robert E. Westfall Jr. “They have an excellent reputation in the business community.”
SoCal Skylights offers the full line of residential Solatube products including:
• Daylight With Nightlight – The newest Solatube System, the Solatube ISn, harnesses the sun’s energy during the day to power a soft-glow, solar-electric nightlight. The cost of the entire system and installation qualifies for a 30% federal tax credit.
• Daylighting Systems – Available in 10-inch and 14-inch diameters, Solatube Daylighting Systems are easily adaptable for spaces of any size, and can be outfitted with ventilation, dimming and nighttime lighting options for a customized lighting solution.
• Solar Star Attic Fans – A solar-powered ventilation system that efficiently vents heat and moisture from the attic, keeping it cool and dry. It qualifies for a 30% tax credit.
• Solatube Smart LED System – A fusion of LED lighting and natural light for day and night, offering up to 94 percent in lighting energy savings
• Decorative Fixtures – Decorative elements to add as diffusers at the ceiling level; available in numerous styles and sizes.
• Flashings for nearly all roof types – Allows Solatube Daylighting Systems to be installed in virtually any home environment
SoCal Skylights provides professional services such as daylighting consultations and certified installation for Solatube Daylighting Systems.
SoCal Skylights is located at 10370 Slusher Dr., Unit 2, Santa Fe Springs, Calif.
About Solatube International
Solatube International, Inc., widely recognized as the daylighting industry innovator, has earned worldwide acclaim for its unrivaled ability to transform interior spaces with natural light and celebrated its 25th Anniversary in 2016. Based in California, the company is the leading manufacturer and marketer of tubular daylighting devices (TDDs) for all types of residential and commercial applications, and it continues to innovate with groundbreaking products that increase energy efficiency and light output, such as the award-winning Smart LED System and the high output SkyVault Series.
For more information about the company and its related products, visit www.solatube.com or call 888-SOLATUBE.
Company Name: The McRae Agency
Contact Person: Beth McRe
Country: United States