Physical Security Market is expected to grow at USD ~120 Billion by 2022, at ~10% of CAGR between 2016 and 2022
The study reveals that physical security is trending in North America region. The physical security market is driven by the innovation and advancements in security systems to make more advanced and cost effective security systems. A recent trend in IoT and smart technologies is boosting the physical security market.
The study indicates that the increasing security concerns against the terrorist attacks and illegal activities are a key driver for physical security market. The study indicates a trend of high usage of UHD video surveillance, SSDs & HDD and IP networking for physical security. The study reveals that the combination of logical and physical security solution results as a limitation to the physical security market.
Request for Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2783
Physical Security Market Segmentation
The physical security market has been segmented on the basis of type, industry and region. Looking through the industry segment it has been observed that retail sector has shown a substantial increase in physical security market and holds the largest market share. The study indicates that the other sectors like transportation and logistics would show a positive growth in the physical security market.
- Cisco Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Anixter International Inc. (U.S.)
- Tyco International Plc (Ireland)
- Bosch Security Systems, Inc. (Germany)
- ADT Corporation (U.S.)
- Genetec Inc. (Canada)
- Honeywell International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Pelco (U.S.), Stanley Security (U.S.)
- Senstar Corporation (Canada)
Market Research Analysis:
On geographic basis, physical security market is studied in different regions as Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Rest of World. It has been observed that North America region is leading in the physical security market. North America is expected to grow with a high rate as well as hold the largest market share in the physical security market. In the North America region due to the political changes there has been a major focus onto the security concerns against the terrorist activities. Many technological advancements and strict government rules are being passed in the North America region for the illegal immigration and other illegal activities. The study shows that European region has a positive growth in the physical security market. The developing economies in Asia-Pacific regions like China, Japan and others are showing high adoption in the physical security systems.
Browse Full Physical Security Market Report
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 30 market data tables and figures spread over 100 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “The Physical Security Market Research Report -Forecast to 2022”.
- By end-user segment, retail has accounted for a largest share in physical security market due to the increasing trend of adoption of video surveillance systems by the retailers. Retailers have adopted physical security systems on a large scale as it helps the retailer to protect the shops from thefts and also protects the employees and shopkeepers from any violence.
- By Region, MRFR analysis shows that North America has accounted for largest market for physical security. This region has very high adoption of physical security owing to factors such as high investments for security. European region has also shown a considerable growth in physical security market. Asia-Pacific region is expected to show a positive growth as countries like China, Japan and many others have shown significant adoption of physical security systems.
- For the purpose of this study, the global physical security market has been segmented on the basis of software, hardware, service, end-user and region. The report on physical security contains detailed analysis with market size of each segment.
- The study was conducted using an objective combination of primary and secondary information including inputs from key participants in the industry. The report contains a comprehensive market and vendor landscape in addition to a SWOT analysis of the key vendors.
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India