IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Cheese – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global cheese market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide – the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
– Cheese market size and value;
– Per Capita consumption;
– Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
– Global cheese production, split by region and country;
– Global cheese trade (exports and imports);
– Producer, export and import prices for cheese;
– Cheese market trends, drivers and restraints;
– Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
– Take advantage of the latest data;
– Find deeper insights into current market developments;
– Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Global cheese production was estimated at 93,376 million USD in 2015, a decrease of 22,529 million USD (19%) against 2014. In physical terms, the production of cheese was estimated at 22,248 thousand tonnes in 2015, which was 400 thousand tonnes (2%) more than in 2014.
In physical terms, cheese of whole cow milk accounted for the highest share (83% in 2015) of global cheese production, followed by cheese of skimmed cow milk (11%), cheese of sheep milk (3%), cheese of goat milk (2%) and cheese of buffalo milk (1%), lagging far behind.
The countries with the largest production of cheese in absolute volumes, according to market research conducted by IndexBox, were the U.S. (5,733 thousand tonnes), followed by Germany (2,280 thousand tonnes) somewhat behind, then France (1,846 thousand tonnes) and Italy (1,297 thousand tonnes).
The most notable growth rate in cheese production amongst the main producing countries from 2007 to 2015, was attained by the U.S. (+2.4% per year), Germany (+1.7% per year) and Italy (+1.6% per year). 36% of the increase in global cheese production between 2007 and 2015 was attained by the U.S., against 10% of the increase attributed to Germany
Mondelēz International Inc., Saputo Inc., Lactalis, Hochland SE, Glanbia plc., ELSA-MIFROMA Group, TINE SA, BEL Group, Emmi, Dairygold Co-Operative Society Ltd.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. COUNTRY PROFILES
8. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-cheese-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom