IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Banana – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global banana market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide – the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
– Banana market size and value;
– Per Capita consumption;
– Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
– Global banana production, split by region and country;
– Global banana trade (exports and imports);
– Producer, export and import prices for banana;
– Banana market trends, drivers and restraints;
– Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
– Take advantage of the latest data;
– Find deeper insights into current market developments;
– Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Chiquita Brands International Inc., Fresh Del Monte Produce Incorporated, Dole Food Company Inc., Grupo Noboa S.A., NAUSHIE EXPORTS, Desai Fruits & Vegetables Private Limited, Grupo Agroamérica, Reybanpac, C.I. Uniban S.A., Banacol
Production of bananas posted modest but steady growth over the last few years. In 2015, global banana production expanded to 128.7 million tonnes. In value terms, it reached 35.9 billion USD, seesawing over the period under review due to producer price fluctuations.
According to market research conducted by IndexBox, India had the largest banana output figures, totaling approximately 30 million tonnes in 2015, which accounted for 23% of total global output. China (10%), Philippines (7%), Ecuador (6%), Brazil (5%), and Indonesia (5%) were the other major producers.
In India, production levels increased by +2.9% annually from 2007 to 2015, while China attained the most rapid pace of growth, at +5.4% per year. Philippines (+2.5%), Ecuador (+2.2%), and Indonesia (+3.0%) showed growth of banana output in physical terms over the same period. Brazil slightly decreased its banana output, with an average annual rate of -0.2% from 2007 to 2015.
Harvested area of bananas remained relatively stable with only mild fluctuations over the last five years, amounting to 5,865 thousand ha in 2015. The yield also displayed an upward trend, reaching 220 thousand hg/ha in 2015.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. COUNTRY PROFILES
9. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-bananas-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom