IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Hazelnuts – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global hazelnut market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide – the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
– Hazelnut market size and value;
– Per Capita consumption;
– Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
– Global hazelnut production, split by region and country;
– Global hazelnut trade (exports and imports);
– Producer, export and import prices for hazelnut;
– Hazelnut market trends, drivers and restraints;
– Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
– Take advantage of the latest data;
– Find deeper insights into current market developments;
– Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Progida Pazarlama A.S., ARSLANTURK Agricultural Products S.A., Northwest Hazelnut Company, F.lli Damiano & C. S.r.l., Gelfruit Italia srl, DURAK FINDIK, Almendras Y Frutos Secos Bonany SL, Poyraz Poyraz Fındık Entegre A.Ş., Ferrero Group
The global production of hazelnuts was estimated at 849 thousand tonnes in 2015, an increase of 179 thousand tonnes (or 27%) on the figure for 2014, and 236 thousand tonnes (or 22%) less than the peak production level that was recorded in 2008. In value terms, global hazelnut market production stood at 2,834 million USD.
According to market research conducted by IndexBox, the harvested area of hazelnuts was relatively stable in 2007-2015. In 2015, the harvested area amounted to 642 thousand ha.
In 2014, the yield dropped in by 23% to 8.5 thousand Hg/Ha; however, it increased in 2015 to 9.3 thousand Hg/Ha.
Turkey accounts for approx. 68% of global hazelnut output. Despite the spring frosts of April 2015, the weather conditions were an improvement on the previous year. In 2014, the abnormal weather conditions, namely the frosts that occurred at the end of March and beginning of April, combined with the ensuing drought, led to a 25% fall in production.
Italy ranks second in terms of the structure of global hazelnut production (13%); the USA, where the favourable weather conditions have enabled production to increase to 39.8 thousand tonnes, follows with 5%.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. COUNTRY PROFILES
9. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-hazelnuts-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom