Electric steering is increasing replacing hydraulic steering’s in the automotive industry. Usage of electric steering will improve the fuel economy because electric steering uses around 8-10 horsepower under load. Electric powered steering uses electric motor instead and provides increased steering capabilities with less effort, as it removes hose, fluid, drive belt, pulley, and pump.
Growth in the improved steering & reliability, and high fuel efficiency of electric steering over hydraulic steering systems is expected to drive the market of electric steering.
The global Electric Steering Market is expected to show a growth at CAGR of about 15% from 2016 to 2021.
Major Key Players:
- JTEKT Corporation
- Robert Bosch Automotive Steering GmbH
- ZF TRW Automotive Holdings Corp.
- NSK Ltd.
- Nexteer Automotive Group Limited
- Mando Corporation
- ThyssenKrupp Ag
- Hyundai Mobis Co., Ltd.
- Showa Corporation
- China Automotive Systems Inc
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1859
Study Objectives of Global Electric steering Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next five years of various segments and sub-segments of the global Electric steering market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the global Electric steering market based on various factors such as supply chain analysis, and Porter’s five forces analysis
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries – North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and ROW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
Asia-Pacific has emerged to be fastest growing market for electric steering market. This region has largest vehicle production due to increasing population and increasing disposable income. Increasing population, improving per capita income, and improving living standards are driving the market for automotive industries and hence expected to drive the market for electric steering
- Electric steering system manufacturers
- Automotive manufacturers.
- Government and research organization
- Investment bankers and M&A Consultants
- Geographical analysis across 17 countries
- Profiling of 10 key market players
- SWOT analysis, and strategy information of top five players in the market
- Competitive landscape including emerging trends adopted by major companies
Browse Full Report Details @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/electric-steering-market
Table of Contents
1. Report Prologue
2.2. Scope Of The Study
2.2.1. Research Objective
2.3. Market Structure
2.4. Market Segmentation
List of Tables
Table 1 Global Electric Steering Market: By Type, 2014-2022 (USD Billion)
Table 2 Column Assist Electric Power Steering: Electric Steering Market
Table 3 Pinion Assist Electric Power Steering: Electric Steering Market
List of Figures
Figure 1 Global Electric Steering Market Segmentation
Figure 2 Forecast Methodology
Figure 3 Five Forces Analysis Of Global Electric Steering Market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
MRFR team have supreme objective to provide the optimum quality market research and intelligence services to our clients. Our market research studies by Solutions, Application, Logistics and market players for global, regional, and country level market segments, enable our clients to see more, know more, and do more, which help to answer all their most important questions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India