The global methanol market has seen a positive growth over the past few years and as per MRFR analysis, the global market is expected to witness a similar growth during the forecast period. The global methanol market is expected to touch more than USD 61 Billion by 2022 with a CAGR of around 7.5%.
While commenting upon this deep diving study report, presented through more than 100 market data tables and figures, widely spread over 141 pages, the MRFR team Research Analysts further states, The global methanol market has been majorly driven by its rising demand from the application industries. Construction and automotive industry have been expected to become the major contributor to the global Methanol market. Methanol is a major component used in internal combustion engines of vehicles which enhance the vehicle efficiency. Also the increasing demand for bio-fuel has also resulted in the growth of methanol market.
Request for Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1764
Methanol (also known as methyl alcohol, wood alcohol, wood spirits and carbinol), is a widely available chemical which has physical and chemical characteristics similar to that of conventional fuels. Methanol has many industrial applications and is also found in a number of household products including varnishes, antifreeze, windscreen wash, and fuel for model aircraft. Every day approximately 225 million liters of methanol is used globally. Methanol is used to produce other chemical derivatives, which in turn are used to produce thousands of products that touch our daily lives.
Methanol Global Market – Synopsis & Scenario
The global methanol industry has undergone dramatic changes in the past 15 years. These changes have included a shift in regional demand dominance, the development of new end uses, and the emergence of new production centers. These factors have resulted in new trade flows, pricing and economic dynamics which have previously not existed in the industry with closer links to other chemical product areas, adding further complexity in determining market direction.
Methanol is a potential replacement for conventional transportation fuel such as petrol and diesel. Moreover, methanol has improved safety and low production costs, which will boost its adoption as transportation fuel. Owing to the increasing methanol use in filling stations and flexible fuel vehicles, various combinations of methanol are being used nowadays, which will drive Methanol market’s growth during the forecast years (2017 – 2022)
In terms of geography, the APAC region accounted for the highest market shares during 2016 and is likely to continue its growth trajectory over the next four years. Much of this market’s growth in the region is attributed to the rising demand for methanol and its derivatives from the construction, automotive, textile, and furniture industries. China is one of the key leading countries in APAC, and the demand for methanol and its derivatives primarily stems from the country’s energy and petrochemicals sectors. The increasing concern for the environment has led to the implementation of regulatory mandates on producing eco-friendly products and emission control, which will further drive the market’s growth in the region in the next five years.
Scope of the study
- Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE)
- Acetic Acid
- Dimethyl Ether (DME)
- Paints & Coatings
Taste the market data and market information presented through more than 100 market data tables and figures spread in 141 numbers of pages of the project report. Avail the in-depth table of content TOC & market synopsis on “Global Methanol Market Information from 2016 to 2022″
- BASF SE
- Mitsubishi Gas Chemical
- Mitsui & Co.
- Celanese Corporation
- Methanex Corporation
- Reliance Industries
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilisers & Chemicals
- Methanol Holdings
Browse Full Research Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/methanol-market
Study Objectives of Methanol Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the methanol market
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
- To analyze the methanol market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and RoW.
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segments by derivatives, application and regions
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
3 Market Research Methodology
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview of Global Methanol Market
6 Market Trends
7. Global Methanol Market by Region
8. Global Methanol Market by Derivatives (Formaldehyde, Methyl Tertiary Butyl Ether (MTBE), Acetic Acid, Dimethyl Ether (DME), Biodiesel And Others)
9. Global Methanol Market by Application (Construction, Automotive, Electronics, Paints & Coatings, Pharmaceuticals, Chemicals and others)
10. Company Profiles
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India