The Global Turf and Ornamental Protection Market was $4917.94 Million in 2015 and is expected to reach $XX Million by 2020, registering a CAGR of XX% during the forecasted period from 2015 to 2020.
Among non-crop based pesticides this category accounts for more than 47% of the market share in 2015. Worldwide these pesticides are gaining popularity for production and maintenance of high quality turf grasses and ornamentals. Landscape and horticulture industry is the largest user of these pesticides.
Request Sample of this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/request-sample/221931
The major driving factor for this impetus includes promotion of sports and tourism by planting wider areas of golf courses and gardens. The management of turf grass has attained a professional standing for the maintenance of home landscapes, as well as sports facilities. As a result, use of pesticides in eliminating unwanted pests is highly required in these settings. However, overall growth prospects for pesticides in turf and ornamental grass applications is slated to sustain a modest growth, given that their use is required in smaller quantities compared to other application areas.
Utilization of pesticides in the maintenance of turf and ornamental grass has gained prominence in developing regions of the Asia-Pacific and Latin America. While North America leads in terms of volume and value, the Asia-Pacific is likely to post the fastest growth for Pesticide use in Turf & Ornamental Grass in both criteria. Despite this, North America and Europe will continue to be the largest regions for employing pesticides in the upkeep of turf and ornamental grass.
Major companies covered in the report include American Vanguard, Arysta LifeScience, BASF SE, Bayer CropScience, BioWorks, Cheminova, Chemtura Corp, Chr Hansen, Dow AgroSciences, DuPont, FMC Corp, Isagro SpA, Ishihara Sangyo Kaisha, Makhteshim Agan, Marrone Bio Innovations, Monsanto, Natural Industries, Novozymes A/S, Nufarm Ltd, Sumitomo Chemical, Syngenta AG and Valent Biosciences. The key strategies used by companies in this market are new product registrations, acquisitions to enter new markets.
Key Deliverables in the Study
- Market analysis for the global turf and ornamentals protection market, with region specific assessments and competition analysis.
- Market definition along with the identification of key drivers and restraints.
- Identification of factors instrumental in changing the market scenarios, rising prospective opportunities, and identification of key companies that can influence this market.
- Extensively researched competitive landscape section with profiles of major companies along with their market shares.
- Identification and analysis of the macro and micro factors that affect the global turf and ornamentals protection market.
- A comprehensive list of key market players along with the analysis of their current strategic interests and key financial information.
- A wide-ranging knowledge and insights about the major players in this industry and the key strategies adopted by them to sustain and grow in the studied market.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped.
Check Discount on this Report at: http://www.orbisresearch.com/contacts/discount/221931
Major Points from Table of Contents:
1.2 Definition of the Market
2. Global Market Scenario
2.1 Emerging Trends in the Pesticides Industry
2.1.1 Demand for Food Safety and Quality Growing
2.1.2 Biopesticides Gaining Market Share
2.1.3 Research and Development Costs Burgeoning
2.1.4 Developing Regions Witnessing Faster Demand
2.1.5 The Controversy Surrounding GM Crops
3. Global Regulatory Environment
3.1 Regulations for Pesticides in the United States
3.1.1 Regulations for Generic Producers
22.214.171.124 Me-Too Registrations
3.2 Regulations for Pesticides in the European Union (EU)
3.2.1 EU Rules
126.96.36.199 EU Policy
3.2.2 Sustainable Use of Pesticides
188.8.131.52 Major Actions for the Sustainable Use of Pesticides
3.2.3 Approval of Active Substances
3.2.4 Maximum Residue Levels (MRLs)
184.108.40.206 EU Rules on MRLs
220.127.116.11 Setting of EU MRLs
… and Continued
Company Name: Orbis Research
Contact Person: Hector Costello
Phone: +1 (214) 884-6817
Address:4144N Central Expressway, Suite 600
Country: United States