IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Palm Oil – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global palm oil market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide – the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
– Palm oil market size and value;
– Per Capita consumption;
– Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
– Global palm oil production, split by region and country;
– Global palm oil trade (exports and imports);
– Producer, export and import prices for palm oil;
– Palm oil market trends, drivers and restraints;
– Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
– Take advantage of the latest data;
– Find deeper insights into current market developments;
– Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Cargill Inc., Wilmar International Limited, Mewah Oils & Fats Pte Ltd, Agropalma Group, Golden Agri Resources Ltd., Sime Darby, Felda Global Ventures Holdings Berhad, Asian Agri, Daabon Organic, New Britain Palm Oil Limited
The global production of palm oil was estimated at 55.8 million tonnes in 2013, which was 2.5 million tonnes more than in 2012. The compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in 2007-2013 was +8%.
According to market research conducted by IndexBox, the countries with the largest production of palm oil in absolute volumes are Indonesia (28.4 million tonnes), Malaysia (19.2 million tonnes) and Thailand (2 million tonnes). In Nigeria, the production of palm oil declined by 4% per year in 2007-2013. The rest of the countries showed steady growth in relative volumes: Indonesia (+10%), Malaysia (+4%) and Thailand (+15%).
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. COUNTRY PROFILES
9. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-palm-oil-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom