The NAFTA Hot Drinks industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the NAFTA hot drinks market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
Read Complete Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hot-drinks-north-america-nafta-industry-guide-2017
• The North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) is a trade agreement between the countries in North America: the US, Canada and Mexico. The hot drinks industry within the NAFTA countries had a total market value of $21,332.8 million in 2015.The US was the fastest growing country, with a CAGR of 10.4% over the 2011-15 period.
• Within the hot drinks industry, the US is the leading country among the NAFTA bloc, with market revenues of $15,609.3 million in 2015. This was followed by Canada and Mexico, with a value of $3,528.0 and $2,195.6 million, respectively.
• The US is expected to lead the hot drinks industry in the NAFTA bloc, with a value of $24,522.0 million in 2020, followed by Canada and Mexico with expected values of $4,712.2 and $2,673.1 million, respectively.
• Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the NAFTA hot drinks market
• Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the NAFTA hot drinks market
• Leading company profiles reveal details of key hot drinks market players’ NAFTA operations and financial performance
• Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the NAFTA hot drinks market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
• Compares data from the US, Canada and Mexico, alongside individual chapters on each country
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/hot-drinks-north-america-nafta-industry-guide-2017/request-sample
Reasons To Buy:
• What was the size of the NAFTA hot drinks market by value in 2015?
• What will be the size of the NAFTA hot drinks market in 2020?
• What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the NAFTA hot drinks market?
• How has the market performed over the last five years?
• Who are the top competitors in the NAFTA hot drinks market?
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at:
Hot Drinks BRIC (Brazil, Russia, India, China) Industry Guide 2017-
Hot Drinks Top 5 Emerging Markets Industry Guide 2017-
Hot Drinks Global Group of Eight (G8) Industry Guide 2017-
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States