White cement is a hydraulic binder whose physical characteristics correspond to those of grey cement. Its whiteness and undertone are highly influenced by the presence of metal oxides, primarily iron and manganese. Owing to its white colour, neutral tinting base and ability to combine with different pigments, white cement currently finds numerous applications across various sectors. Moreover, its high durability, low maintenance, heat reflecting properties and aesthetic appearance make it a preferred product in the construction sector. It is widely used in the construction of residential, commercial and institutional buildings.
According to a new report by Expert Market Research, the global white cement market reached a consumption volume of 20 Million Tons in 2016 and is expected to reach a volume of around 25 Million Tons by 2022. Growing construction and infrastructural activities across the world represents the major factor that is stimulating the global demand for white cement. Moreover, rising population, increasing disposable incomes, growing urbanisation and industrialisation rates as well as a strong demand from emerging nations are also adding to the market growth.
Key findings from the report:
- White cement has a number of end-uses which include White and Coloured Mortars, Renders, Joint Fillers and Tile Adhesives, Exterior Facade Panels and Decorative Coating Stones, Works of Art and Street Furniture, Pre-Cast and Concrete Elements as well as Terrazzo and Artificial Stones.
- Some of the major markets for white cement include Europe, Middle East and Africa, North America, Latin America, Asia.
- Being fragmented in nature, the global white cement market is surrounded by a number of players. Some of these include Cementir Holding, Cimsa Cimenta, JK Cement, Cemex, SOTACIB, Ras Al-Khaimah, Birla White, Federal white, Saveh White, Cementos Portland Valderrivas.
Click here for summary of the report: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/white-cement-market
Expert Market Research has analysed the global white cement market according to end-uses, major regions and top players:
Market breakup by End-Use
- White and Coloured Mortars
- Renders, Joint Fillers and Tile Adhesives
- Exterior Façade Panels and Decorative Coating Stones
- Works of Art and Street Furniture
- Pre-Cast and Concrete Elements
- Terrazzo and Artificial Stones
Market breakup by Region
- Middle East and Africa
- North America
- Latin America
- Cementir Holding
- Cimsa Cimenta
- JK Cement
- Ras Al-Khaimah
- Birla White
- Federal white
- Saveh White
- Cementos Portland Valderrivas
Request a free sample copy of research report: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&id=54&flag=B
Find more reports on chemical and materials market research: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/categories/chemicals-market-reports
Expert Market Research (EMR) is a market research and consultancy firm providing syndicated and custom research along with consultancy services to a wide clientele base which includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium enterprises. With our tailored approach, the clients gain valuable and unbiased insights that help to improve their competitive edge and realize sustainable growth.
With a keen focus on the qualitative aspect as well as accuracy of the reports, we align our resources and services as per the client’s requirement and offer a flexible engagement model that best suits their needs. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical & Materials, Energy & Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Karen Anderson
Address:85 Broad St 10004
City: New York
Country: United States