IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Papayas – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global papaya market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide – the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
– Papaya market size and value;
– Per Capita consumption;
– Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
– Global papaya production, split by region and country;
– Global papaya trade (exports and imports);
– Producer, export and import prices for papaya;
– Papaya market trends, drivers and restraints;
– Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
– Take advantage of the latest data;
– Find deeper insights into current market developments;
– Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
Over the analyzed period, an increase in global papaya production was primarily driven by disposable income growth and population growth. Furthermore, these key drivers are expected to continue promoting the papaya output in the immediate term. This general positive trend was largely conditioned by a measured expansion of the harvested area and solid gains of the yield figures.
The world papaya harvested area amounted to 405 thousand ha in 2015, which was -1.5% less than the previous year figure. The harvested area indicated a slight increase over the period under review, representing a compound annual growth rate of +0.8% from 2007 to 2015. This trend pattern was relatively stable throughout the analyzed period. Over the period under review, the total harvested area of papaya peaked in 2012, falling back in the following year. From 2013 to 2015, the total papaya harvested area fluctuated at lower levels.
The global average yield of papaya amounted to 321 thousand hg/ha in 2015, rising by 4.1% from the previous year figure. The yield figures recorded an upward trend over the period under review, with a compound annual growth rate standing at +3.1% from 2007 to 2015. However, the yield levels displayed some little fluctuations over the recent years. The highest papaya yields were recorded in 2015. Albeit an intensification of modern agricultural technics use, the future yield figures subject to a substantional risk of adverse weather conditions.
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. COUNTRY PROFILES
9. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-papayas-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom