IndexBox has just published a new report “World: Poppy Seed – Market Report. Analysis And Forecast To 2025“.
This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global poppy seed market. Within it, you will find the latest data on market trends and opportunities by country, consumption and production, food balance and price developments, as well as global trade (imports and exports). The forecast reveals market prospects to 2025.
Countries coverage: Worldwide – the report contains statistical data for 200 countries and includes detailed profiles of the largest consuming and producing countries (United States, China, Japan, Germany, United Kingdom, France, Brazil, Italy, Russian Federation, India, Canada, Australia, Republic of Korea, Spain, Mexico, Indonesia, Netherlands, Turkey, Saudi Arabia, Switzerland, Sweden, Nigeria, Poland, Belgium, Argentina, Norway, Austria, Thailand, United Arab Emirates, Colombia, Denmark, South Africa, Malaysia, Israel, Singapore, Egypt, Philippines, Finland, Chile, Ireland, Pakistan, Greece, Portugal, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Czech Republic, Qatar, Peru, Romania, Vietnam).
– Poppy seed market size and value;
– Per Capita consumption;
– Forecast of the market dynamics in the medium term;
– Global poppy seed production, split by region and country;
– Global poppy seed trade (exports and imports);
– Producer, export and import prices for poppy seed;
– Poppy seed market trends, drivers and restraints;
– Key market players and their profiles.
Reasons to buy this report:
– Take advantage of the latest data;
– Find deeper insights into current market developments;
– Discover vital success factors affecting the market.
UNIFOOD.CZ s.r.o, Alexandria CZ, AGROGEN MEZOGAZDS KFT IMPORT EXPORT, PROBI, SPOL. S R.O., ÇALIŞKAN AGRICULTURAL PRODUCTS, Bardakçı Tarım Gıda İç ve Dış Tic. Ltd. Şti. (Bata Food), FOODISH s.r.o., P.P.H.U. KAMPOL, Belmar Dis Ticaret A.S., Global Unes
According to market research conducted by IndexBox, global poppy seed production was estimated at 72.2 thousand tonnes in 2014, which was 0.5 thousand tonnes less than in 2013. Gaps in 2012-2014 were associated with sharp declines in Turkey’s and the Czech Republic’s production.
The countries with the largest poppy seed production in absolute volumes were the Czech Republic (15.8 thousand tonnes), Turkey (15.4 thousand tonnes), Hungary (7.9 thousand tonnes) and Spain (6.1 thousand tonnes). In the Czech Republic, poppy seed production declined by 10% annually from 2007 to 2014. The balance of the countries showed steady growth in relative volumes: Turkey (+8%), Hungary (+18%) and Spain (+2%). The most significant annual growth of production in the world was registered in Serbia (+29%).
Table of Contents
1.1 REPORT DESCRIPTION
1.2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 KEY FINDINGS
2.2 MARKET TRENDS
3. MARKET OVERVIEW
3.1 MARKET VOLUME AND VALUE
3.2 CONSUMPTION BY COUNTRY
3.3 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES BY COUNTRY
3.4 MARKET FORECAST TO 2025
4.1 PRODUCTION, HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD IN 2007-2015
4.2 PRODUCTION BY COUNTRY
4.3 HARVESTED AREA AND YIELD BY COUNTRY
5.1 IMPORTS IN 2007-2015
5.2 IMPORTS BY COUNTRY
5.3 IMPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
6.1 EXPORTS IN 2007-2015
6.2 EXPORTS BY COUNTRY
6.3 EXPORT PRICES BY COUNTRY
7. PRICES AND PRICE DEVELOPMENT
7.1 PRODUCER PRICES
7.2 PRODUCER PRICES INDEX
8. COUNTRY PROFILES
9. PROFILES OF MAJOR PRODUCERS
3 easy ways to order:
1. Follow the link below to review a free sample or to buy the report: http://www.indexbox.co.uk/store/world-poppy-seed-market-report-analysis-and-forecast-to-2020/
2. Call us +44 20 3239 3063 to discuss your information needs and for special discounts on multi-report orders
3. Email your order to email@example.com
Company Name: IndexBox Marketing
Contact Person: Kirill Bezverhi
Phone: +44 20 3239 3063
Country: United Kingdom