The Global Vertical Farming Market is anticipated to reach USD 9.9 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Hexa Reports. The increased use of Internet of Things (IoT) sensors, for producing crops, is likely to spur the market demand over the forecast period. The information obtained from the sensors is stored on the cloud and analyzed to perform the required actions. The growing automation in agriculture and increasing use of big data & predictive analytics, for maximizing yields, are also likely to drive the market.
Genetically modified organisms and environmental & health effects of pesticides & other non-natural substances that are used for increasing agricultural production have encouraged the consumers to adopt organic foods. According to the Organic Trade Association, the U.S. organic industry sales increased by 11% in 2015, owing to the increased investment in infrastructure and education. As per the Organic Foods Production Act of 1990 the handlers and growers of organic products need to comply with the regulations
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/vertical-farming-market
Artificial lighting helps in extending the hours of the natural daylight which further increases the health, growth rate and yield of the plants. Artificial lighting, such as high-pressure sodium lighting, LED lighting can extend the availability of crops (throughout a season). LED lighting systems produce dual-band color spectrum and generate low heat. They are anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
Hydroponic system is a method of growing plants without soil. A hydroponic system eliminates the need for pesticides and artificial ripening agents and helps in producing nutritionally-rich vegetables. However, factors, such as high initial investment and fewer crop varieties, are likely to restrain the market growth.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/vertical-farming-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the report suggest:
• The escalating production of biopharmaceutical products is anticipated to drive the market
• The building-based segment is expected to portray high growth rate with a CAGR of 24.8% over the projected period
• The climate control segment is expected to witness high growth rate over the forecast period, as the growth of crops can be controlled by monitoring and adjusting the concentrations of minerals
• The aeroponics segment is also expected to have considerable growth over the forecast period, as the aeroponics facilitates fast growth in plants (under normal conditions)
• The North American regional market is expected to have significant growth over the forecast period, owing to the expansion of small-scale, commercial vertical farms
• The key players of the market include BrightFarms (U.S.), Everlight Electronics Co., Ltd. (Taiwan), and Green Sense Farms, LLC (U.S.)
Browse More Technology Related Market Research Reports:
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
• Project Portfolio Management (PPM) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 –
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States