The report segments the global LTE-advanced mobile technologies market based on the type of technologies used, into coordinated multi-point technology, relay technology, carrier aggregation technology, and others. Based on the applications, the global LTE-advanced mobile technologies market can be segmented into mobile video, connected cars, IoT applications, cloud applications, and others. The report also provides a focused analytical view on the regions of the E.U., Southeast Asia, Japan, China, and India.
Get a Premium Research PDF with TOC on “LTE- Advanced”: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=1068236
The global LTE-advanced mobile technologies market is also explained on the basis of its manufacturing plants and their relevant technical data. This passage incorporates the analysis of commercial production statuses and dates of all players in the global LTE-advanced mobile technologies market, and their overall capacities. It also includes a status check on the research and development efforts in the global LTE-advanced mobile technologies market with an analysis of the various raw material sources.
The key players in the global LTE-advanced mobile technologies market so far include Nokia Solutions and Networks, Alcatel-Lucent, EE Limited, Cisco, Ericsson, AT&T, SK Telecom, Royal KPN, Samsung, NTT Docomo, LG, Huawei, and ZTE.
VoLTE (Voice over LTE):
VoLTE (Voice over LTE) technology allows a voice call to be placed over an LTE network, enabling mobile operators to reduce reliance on legacy circuit-switched networks. Powered by IMS (IP Multimedia Subsystem) architecture, VoLTE brings a host of benefits to operators ranging from the ability to refarm legacy 2G and 3G spectrum to offering their subscribers a differentiated service experience through capabilities such as HD voice and video telephony.
Research estimates that VoLTE service revenue will grow at a CAGR of 34% between 2016 and 2020. By the end of 2020, VoLTE subscribers will account for more than $200 Billion in revenue. Although traditional voice services will constitute a major proportion of this figure, nearly 15% of the revenue will be driven by video calling and supplementary services.
Get a Premium Research PDF with TOC on “VoLTE”: http://www.researchmoz.us/enquiry.php?type=S&repid=846798
– By 2020, Research estimates that VoLTE services will account for over $200 Billion in annual service revenue, as mobile operators remain committed to VoLTE as the long term solution to secure a fully native IP-based telephony experience.
– As the transition to VoLTE accelerates, mobile operators have already begun shutting down their legacy networks in a bid to reallocate additional spectrum to their LTE networks.
– Japan and South Korea have already shut down their 2G networks, and multiple operators in other parts of the world, including the United States, are in the processing of switching off 2G services. Some operators, such as Telenor Norway, are seeking the closure of their 3G networks as early as 2020.
– Nearly all VoLTE operators are integrating their VoLTE services with Wi-Fi calling in a bid to offer voice services in areas where their licensed spectrum coverage is limited.
– The vendor ecosystem is continuing to consolidate with several acquisitions such as Sonus Networks’ recent takeover of IP communications specialist Taqua.
The LTE, LTE-Advanced & 5G Ecosystem: 2016 – 2030 – Infrastructure, Devices, Operator Services, Verticals, Strategies & Forecasts
LTE for Critical Communications: 2016 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts
ResearchMoz is the world’s fastest growing collection of market research reports worldwide. Our database is composed of current market studies from over 100 featured publishers worldwide. Our market research databases integrate statistics with analysis from global, regional, country and company perspectives. ResearchMoz’s service portfolio also includes value-added services such as market research customization, competitive landscaping, and in-depth surveys, delivered by a team of experienced Research Coordinators.
Company Name: Researchmoz Global Pvt. Ltd.
Contact Person: Nachiket
Address:90 State Street, Albany, NY 12207
State: New York
Country: United States