Arlington, Virginia – May 29, 2017 – Expert Choice, the leader in fact based decision support and operational risk management methodologies for every day operations, was pleased to announce that its new risk management solution Riskion® is now configured to fully support the USG Departments’ and Agencies’ direct implementation of NIST SP 800-53 Risk Management Framework meeting the requirements of the recent Presidential Executive Order titled “Strengthening the Cybersecurity of Federal Networks and Critical Infrastructure.”
Riskion enables USG contractors and subcontractors to seamlessly meet the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation requirements for compliance with NIST SP 800-171, Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations.
These are unprecedented times in relation to cyber security threats and overall risk to both public and private data systems. Riskion® is a revolutionary, web-based risk management tool designed to help enterprise-level businesses identify, accurately measure, and mitigate potential risks through professional crowdsourcing and mathematical models that will end their reliance on inferior spreadsheet swags.
It is imperative to always be aware of events that could potentially impact operations and the team, it could mean the difference between success or failure. Through the use of pure ratio-based mathematics combined with experienced minds from around the world, Riskion® technology is able to identify any events, causes, and outcomes to help allocate necessary resources to mitigate risks.
Expert Choice Riskion® is the only tool that provides measures that are both comprehensive and meaningful. and fully implements the NIST SP 800-53 Risk Management Framework in a way that can be custom tailored to your organization’s mission and risk tolerance that as outlined in the Executive Order:
• Permits routine risk management planning.
• Provides a risk management platform for integrated teams.
• Documents and provides a platform for risk mitigation and acceptance choices, including strategic, operational, and budgetary considerations of the choices.
• Documents accepted risks, including unmitigated vulnerabilities.
Users have access to many unique features, such as:
• Real risk measurement, not guesstimates.
• Mathematically correct, meaningful and comprehensive.
• Visual process.
• Highly collaborative, team environment.
• Simple web-based interface.
• Science-based analytics.
Actionable reporting and analytics provide:
• Scientifically valid quantitative ratings or costs of risks, and risks components aligned to strategic, operational, and budgetary planning processes.
• Ratio scale measurement methods for both tangible and intangibles.
• Ability to optimize mitigation choices subject to a variety of constraints such as resource limitations and acceptable levels of accepted risk.
Since 1983, Expert Choice has been a leader in collaborative decision making software. Serving the Fortune 500, over 30 U.S. federal agencies, and more than 100 universities in over 60 countries worldwide.
For complete information, please visit: http://expertchoice.com/
Company Name: Expert Choice
Contact Person: Media Relations
Address:2111 Wilson Blvd, Suite 700
State: VA 22201
Country: United States