The Global Smart Cards Market is predicted to reach USD 15.4 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Hexa Reports. The increasing demand for the product, across various applications, such as payment transactions, cell phones, ID verification & access controls, is presumed to favor the market growth over the forecast period.
Smart cards are used in several applications including the retail, healthcare, government, and hospitality sectors, promoting the market demand over the forecast period by providing effective data storage, efficient payment transactions, and faster processing time.
Browse Detail Report With TOC @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/smart-cards-market
The increasing use of smart cards in the telecommunication and BFSI segments is expected to drive the market over the next nine years. Their implementation in retail applications enables secure transactions and provides new opportunities to the market.
Smart cards are extensively used to enable secure payment transactions and to promote cashless payments, thereby, enabling cost savings for payment merchants and offering convenience to the consumers. The use of mobile phones and IoT devices has further promoted the use of SIM & data chips thereby driving the demand for the product. These devices are increasingly used in retail applications to enable faster transactions and reduce the checkout time. These advantages are enabling growth of the industry at a significant rate, over the next nine years.
Request A Sample copy of This Report @ http://www.hexareports.com/report/smart-cards-market/request-sample
Further key findings from the study suggest:
• The telecommunication application segment dominated the overall market in 2015 and accounted for over 46% of the market in the same year
• The contact cards segment was a key segment in 2015 and accounted for over 65% of the overall industry revenue
• Contact cards provide ease of transactions, owing to their low costs and low handling-charges. Contactless cards are also expected to grow, significantly, due to the elimination of physical card insertion and better security.
• The Asia Pacific region is expected to significantly contribute to the industry growth and accounted for over 45% of the global industry revenue in 2015
• The key industry participants include American Express Company, Atos SE, CPI Card Group, Gemalto NV, Giesecke & Devrient (G&D) GmbH, Infineon Technologies AG, Inside Secure SA, NXP Semiconductors NV, and Texas Instruments, Inc.
Browse More Technology Related Market Research Reports:
• RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) Technology Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/rfid-radio-frequency-identification-technology-market
• Customer Relationship Management (CRM) Market Analysis And Segment Forecasts, 2014-2025 – http://www.hexareports.com/report/customer-relationship-management-crm-market
Hexa Reports is a market research and consulting organization, offering industry reports, custom research and consulting services to a host of key industries across the globe. We offer comprehensive business intelligence in the form of industry reports which help our clients obtain clarity about their business environment and enable them to undertake strategic growth initiatives.
Company Name: Hexa Reports
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras and Ryan Shaw
Address:Felton Office Plaza, 6265 Highway 9
Country: United States