Paper dry strength agents are multifunctional chemicals which are extensively used to improve paper, tissue, and paperboard strength such as tensile, compressing, bursting, and internal bond and also to improve retention and drainage. They provide strength quality to paper products and also improve machine productivity and process efficiency. Paper dry strength agents are available in various types such as polyvinylamine, polyacrylamide, glyoxylated polyacrylamide, starch based polymers, amphoteric polymer, and others. Furthermore, increasing in demand of paper industry is likely to drive the paper dry strength agent market growth.
Request for Sample Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2928
Key players of the global paper dry strength agents market are BASF SE (Germany), Akzo Nobel N.V. (Europe), Kemira (Europe), Harima Chemicals Group, Inc. (Japan), Applied Chemicals International Group (Switzerland), Solenis (US), Seiko Pmc Corporation (Japan), GreatlandChemicals (China), Huixian Tiankai Paper Making Agent Co., Ltd. (China), Taegwang Chemicals Co., Ltd.(Korea), and Others.
The global paper dry strength agents market is majorly segmented on the basis of types, application and region. Based on types of paper dry strength agents the market is segmented into polyvinylamine, polyacrylamide, glyoxylated polyacrylamide, starch based polymers, amphoteric polymer, and others. Based on region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
- The global paper dry strength agents market is classified on the basis of mixed geographic segmentation which involves regions such as America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa. Out of all, Asia Pacific paper dry strength agents market is largest market owing to robust industry growth of application industry in China, Japan and India. Asia Pacific paper dry strength agent market size is likely to witness highest gains over the forecast period.
- Europe is projected to grow at the fastest rate in the coming years owing to rising demand for modified starch based polymers paper dry strength agents from the paper industry and textiles industry.
- North America holds the second position in global paper dry strength agents market due to growing consumption in the countries Canada, Mexico, and US, additionally, In the US it is far more common in North America for papermakers to use cationic starch based paper dry strength agents.
Browse Full V-DMarket Report@ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/vapor-deposition-market-2928
Table of Content
1 Executive Summary
2 Scope of the Report
3 Market Research Methodology
4 Market Landscape
5 Industry Overview of Global Paper Dry Strength Agents Market
6 Market Trends
7. Global Paper Dry Strength Agents Market by Region
8. Global Paper Dry Strength Agents Market by Types (Polyvinylamine, Polyacrylamide, Glyoxylated Polyacrylamide, Starch Based Polymers, Amphoteric Polymer, and Others)
9. Company Landscape
10. Company Profiles
About Market Research Future
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India