Wealth in India: HNW Investors 2017 analyses the Indian investment market, with a focus on the HNW segment. The report is based on our proprietary datasets.
The Indian wealth management market is characterized by family business owners and inheritors. A lack of expertise and access to sophisticated investment products are driving uptake of financial advice. However, execution-only services are the most popular. As many Indian wealthy individuals made their wealth through the IT sector, it is unsurprising that demand for automated services is forecast to rise. Wealth managers should develop digital propositions to attract this tech-savvy client segment and meet their high expectations in terms of financial advice. Equities are the preferred asset class, and as economic growth will be strong, demand for this product will continue to rise. The provision of financial planning services is also mandatory.
Read Complete Report With TOC: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wealth-in-india-hnw-investors-2017
Specifically the report:
• Sizes the affluent market (both by number of individuals and their demographics) using our proprietary datasets.
• Analyses which asset classes Indian investors favour and how their preferences impact the growth of the total savings and investments market.
• Examines HNW clients’ attitudes towards non-liquid investments such as property and commodities.
• Family business ownership and inheritance are the most important sources of wealth, reflecting the importance family holds in India.
• Execution-only mandates are the preferred means for investing among India’s HNW individuals, followed by advisory mandates, which are forecast to experience the greatest increase in demand.
• Equities, property, and bonds have come to dominate HNW portfolios. Allocations in these asset classes are forecast to grow in the next 12 months.
• Pension planning will be the priority for HNW investors, along with financial and tax planning.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/wealth-in-india-hnw-investors-2017/request-sample
Reasons To Buy:
• Benchmark your share of the Indian wealth market against the current market size.
• Forecast your future growth prospects using our projections for the market to 2020.
• Identify your most promising client segment by analyzing penetration of affluent individuals in India.
• Evaluate your HNW proposition by understanding how the Indian tax system will impact HNW clients.
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at:
New Entrants: Mapping the Landscape-
UK Commercial Insurance Distribution 2017-
HNW Offshore Investment: Drivers and Motivations 2017-
About Radiant Insights,Inc
Radiant Insights is a platform for companies looking to meet their market research and business intelligence requirements. We assist and facilitate organizations and individuals procure market research reports, helping them in the decision making process. We have a comprehensive collection of reports, covering over 40 key industries and a host of micro markets. In addition to over extensive database of reports, our experienced research coordinators also offer a host of ancillary services such as, research partnerships/ tie-ups and customized research solutions.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States