Enterprise Asset Management is term used for software which supports the personals to view and manage the company owned assets holistically. As the organizations start expanding, they need a system which keeps the record of their asset and helps to manage them. This is the main factor which is driving the market of Enterprise Asset Management Software and as the world economy is growing, it is expected that the global market of EAM will grow subsequently. Global Enterprise Asset Management Software has been valued at US ~$4 billion which is expected to grow at US ~$8 billion by the end of forecast period with CAGR of ~11%.
- SAP SE (Germany)
- Infor (U.S.)
- IBM (U.S.)
- Oracle Corporation (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- AssetWorks LLC (U.S.)
- IFS AB (Sweden)
- ABB Group (Switzerland)
- Mintek Mobile Data Solutions (U.S.)
- Ramco Systems (India)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1783
The Global EAM Market has been segmented on the basis of Deployment, Organization Type and Application Vertical. By Deployment, the market has been segmented as On Cloud and On Premises. By Organization Type the market has been segmented as SMEs and Large organization whereas the Applications Verticals of EAM has been identified as Government, Manufacturing, Healthcare, Transportation, Oil and Gas, Aerospace & Defence among others.
North America is dominating the market of EAM due to the presence of global players in U.S. Growing Organization Sizes and increasing application areas of EAM is supporting the market of EAM in North America. Europe holds second position in the global market whereas Asia-Pacific has emerged as fastest growing market. Growing economy of Asian countries such as India and China and rich presence of manufacturing companies in Asian countries are some major factor which is driving the market.
Study Objectives of Enterprise Asset Management Market:
– To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Enterprise Asset Management Market
– To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
– To analyze the Enterprise Asset Management market based on various factors- supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
– To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
– To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
– To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by Deployment, Organization Type Application Vertical and sub-segments.
– To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
– To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Enterprise Asset Management Market
Enterprise Asset Management Software Providers
SMEs and Large Enterprise Asset Management Organization
Training and Education Service Providers
Enterprise Asset Management Vendors
Cloud Service Providers
Network Service Providers
Support and Maintenance Service Providers
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India