3D Technology Market, By Product Type (3D Camera, 3D Scanner, 3D Printer, 3D Image Designing, 3D Display Technology), By Application (Healthcare, Media & Entertainment, Government, Aerospace & Defense, Manufacturing, Architecture and Others)- Forecast 2022
The 3D technology is a three-dimensional image that provides in depth perception of the image. The 3D images are made interactive so that the user can get involved with the scene and find it real. The 3D image creation is a process of tessellation, geometry and rendering. 3D technology provides the most accurate and precise image of the object.
The invention of 3D technology has made a revolutionary change from gaming to other fields. Its usage has expanded from gaming to product design, corporate presentation and personal entertainment. Almost all the new generation PC makers are installing the 3D technology in their system which is proving to be very useful in designing and architectural application. So far the 3D technology has not yet made a major impact in the market place but the businessmen and industrialist are aware of its benefits and future potential. Most popular application of 3D technology is found in PC, architecture, industrial and education tool.
Get a sample copy of this report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2649 .
The market segmentation of the 3D technology is done on product and application. The segmentation on the basis of products includes 3D camera, 3D glass, 3D printer, 3D scanner, 3D image designing and 3D display technology. The 3D camera is widely used in number of animation movies and advertisement. The important feature of 3D camera is it shoots in true stereo 4K mode. Shooting in this mode allow both of its lenses to capture the detail image of the object as compared to a run of the mill cinema projector. 3D scanner eliminates the need to physically collect the data and inspect the place unlike it scans the each and every detail of the site, which an animation or game developer might need. 3D glasses is being widely used in entertainment industry and it is beneficial to both consumers and producers, because of its low manufacturing cost. Its special features include lightweight, no requirement of power source, inexpensive and does not require transmitter to synchronize with the display and it does not flicker. The market segmentation on application based architecture industry. It has numerous advantages in healthcare industry, automotive, aerospace and defense. In healthcare industry it is used for carrying out complex surgeries, customized implants and prosthetics, medical models, medical devices and revolutionize the whole traditional medical treatment method.
The global 3D technology market is expected to grow at USD ~145 Billion by 2022, at ~15 of CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/3d-technology-market-2649 .
Study Objectives of 3D Technology Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the 3D technology market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the 3D technology market based on porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of region, product type and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the 3D technology
- 3D Systems, Inc. (U.S)
- 3D Hubs (Netherland)
- WASP 3D (Italy)
- Voxel8, Inc. (U.S)
- Faro Technologies, Inc. (U.S.)
- Hexagon AB (Sweden)
- HP Development Company, L.P. (U.S)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- ExOne (U.S)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
Request for discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2649 .
3D Technology market segmentation on the basis of Product Type and Application.
3D Technology Market by Product Type:
- 3D Printer
- 3D Scanner
- 3D Glasses
- 3D Camera
- 3D Image Designing
- 3D Display Technology
3D Technology Market by Application:
- Media and Entertainment
- Aerospace & Defense
The regional analysis of 3D technology market in North America, Europe, and Asia –Pacific and Rest of the World is as follows: Rapid advancement in the 3D technology led to its expansion from gaming to other fields. The North America market of 3D technology is leading because of its investment in different verticals such as civil and architecture, media and entertainment, medical and forensic labs and industrial manufacturing. In Europe the 3D technology market is growing at a faster pace as startups and large enterprise are investing more into it and are aware of the future potential market of it. The Asia- Pacific market would be one of the prominent market after North-America, as the region consists of big players investing high into healthcare domain and several global players have presence in the region and other local players are also gaining traction in the market.
- Technology Investors
- Healthcare Companies
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Defense Organizations
- Original equipment manufacturers (OEMs)
- Research/Consultancy firms
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India