Asia-Pacific Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Research Report, by Drug Category (Acid Neutralizers, Laxatives and Antidiarrheal, Anti-inflammatory drugs, and other), By Route of Administration (Oral, Parenteral, Rectal), By Disease Type (Gastro-oesophageal Reflux Disease, Inflammatory Bowel Diseases and Other), by end user (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies and Other) – Forecast till 2023
The Asia-Pacific market is expected to grow rapidly in the coming years. By studying and analysis the market it show that this region has good growth potential due to rising of the unhealthy eating habits and unhygienic conditions. The majorly found GI diseases are diarrhea and acidity in the people of this region. The other major chronic disease found is the gastric cancer. The other drugs that are used to treat chronic disease also shows side effects that cause gastric problems.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/633 .
There are players in global and local gastrointestinal drug market:
- AbbVie Inc. (US)
- AstraZeneca (UK)
- Valeant (US)
- Abbott Laboratories(US)
- Allergan Plc (US)
- Bayer AG (Germany)
- Janssen Biotech Inc. (US)
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Japan)
- Eisai Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (US)
- Sanofi (France)
- GlaxoSmithKline Plc. (UK)
- Boehringer Ingelheim GmbH (Germany)
AstraZeneca has entered into an agreement with gastroenterology specialist Tillotts Pharma for Entocort. Entocort is a gastroenterology medicine for patients with mild to moderate Crohn’s disease and ulcerative colitis. The medicine is now available in across 40 countries, the product sales gained $53 million outside the US in 2014. The agreement shows that Tillotts will pay AstraZeneca $215 million on completion of the transaction to acquire the rights to sell and develop Entocort capsules and formulations outside the US. The company has so many collaborations with other big brands for the drugs that treat cancer. The gastric cancer is the largely found in the Asia-Pacific region.
Janssen Biotech Inc., the company received FDA approval for the Remicade medicine which is used to treat pediatric ulcerative colitis in 2011. Since then company has a product for pediatric gasrtrointestinal drugs. The company has strong presence in the Indian market as well the others markets of Asian and Pacific region. The company invest more into the advertisments.
GlaxoSmithKline Plc, has a products Eno available in Latin America and Asian market. The product is doing extremely well in these regions. The product is available in various flavor. The product is an antacid. The product is also available in different forms. Company has vast range of products in consumers based and in prescription based products. It hold very strong presence worldwide. The eno is the product that is sold over the counter in the market of Asian countries and is a very well known antacid.
Bayer AG, the company has a wide range of the gastrointestinal products. One of the product Iberogast is herbal product which give relief from multiple problems of gastrointestinal. The Asian countries especially India are attracted towards the herbal medicines.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/asia-pacific-gastrointestinal-drugs-market-633
The Segmentation for Asia-Pacific Gastrointestinal Drug market is done on the basis of drug category, route of administration, disease type, and by end users. On the basis of the drug category it comprises of Acid Neutralizers, Laxatives & Antidiarrheal, Anti-inflammatory, Antiemetic and others. Further the Acid Neutralizers are sub-segmented into Antacid, H2 antagonists, Proton Pump Inhibitors and others. On the basis of route of administration the segments includes oral, parental and rectal. On the basis of disease type it includes gastroesophaeal reflux diseases, inflammatory bowel diseases and others. The inflammatory diseases are further segmented into two types Crohn’s diseases and ulcerative disease. The Ulcerative diseases are further sub segmented into ulcerative protitis, proctosigmoiditis, left sided colitis, pancolitis and acute severe ulcerartive colitis. The end user segment includes hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and others.
Study Objectives Asia-Pacific Gastrointestinal Drugs Market Research Report
- To provide detailed understanding of various segment and sub segments of the gastrointestinal drug market.
- To deliver detailed analysis of the various regulatory rules on the growth of drug market.
- To provide the detail overview of pharmaceutical market.
- To provide the detail information about drivers and restrain of the market.
- To provide competitive landscape and key players in the market.
- To analyze the market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- To provide detail trends and opportunities for the market.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to geography and their countries: Japan, China, India, Republic of Korea and Rest of APAC
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Asia-Pacific Gastrointestinal Drugs Market.
- Gastrointestinal Drug Manufacturers
- Pharmaceutical industry.
- Biotechnology Companies
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/633 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.2.2 ASSUMPTIONS & LIMITATIONS
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE:
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH PROCESS:
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH:
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.4 MACROECONOMIC INDICATORS
4 MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
4.1 PORTERS FIVE FORCES MODEL
4.2 BARGAINING POWER OF SUPPLIERS
4.3 BARGAINING POWER OF BUYERS
4.4 THREAT OF NEW ENTRANTS
4.5 THREAT OF SUBSTITUTES
4.6 INTENSITY OF RIVALRY
5. ASIA-PACIFIC GASTROINTESTINAL DRUG MARKET, BY DRUG CATEGORY
5.1 ACID NEUTRALIZERS
5.1.2 H2 ANATAGONISTS
5.1.3 PROTON PUMP INHIBITORS
5.2 LAXATIVES & ANTIDIARRHEAL
6. ASIA-PACIFIC GASTROINTESTINAL DRUG MARKET, BY ROUTE OF ADMINISTRATION
7. ASIA-PACIFIC GASTROINTESTINAL DRUG MARKET, BY DISEASES TYPE
7.1 GASTROESPHAGEAL REFLUX DISEASE
7.2 INFLAMMATORY BOWEL DISEASES
7.2.1 Chorhn’s disease
7.2.2 Ulcerative colitis
184.108.40.206 Ulcerative proctitis
220.127.116.11 Left sided colitis
18.104.22.168 Acute severe ulcerative colitis
8. ASIA-PACIFIC GASTROINTESTINAL DRUG MARKET, BY END USERS
8.1 HOPITAL PHARMACIES
8.2 RETAIL PHARMACIES
9. ASIA-PACIFIC GASTROINTESTINAL DRUG MARKET, BY REGION
9.1.5 REPUBLIC OF KOREA
9.1.6 REST OF APAC
10. COMPETITIVE LANDSCAPE
10.1 MAJOR STRATEGIES ADOPTED BY MARKET PLAYERS
10.1.1 STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIP
10.1.2 MERGER & ACQUISITION
11 COMPANY PROFILE
11.1 ABBVIE INC.
11.1.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.1.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.2 ABBOTT LABORATORIES
11.2.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.2.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.3 ALLERGEN PLC.
11.3.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.3.5 KEY DEVELOPMENT
11.4 BAYER AG
11.4.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.4.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.5 BOEHRINGER INGELHEIM GMBH.
11.5.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.5.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.6.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.6.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11.7 JASSEN INC.
11.7.2 PRODUCT OVERVIEW
11.7.4 KEY DEVELOPMENTS
11. 8 OTHERS
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India