Fingerprint Sensors Market Synopsis and Scenario
Fingerprint Sensors Global Market growth is majorly driven by the growing demand for security checks in organizations, growing importance of physical access control solution, and growing market of smartphones and tablets among others.
Hence the market for Fingerprint Sensors is expected to grow at a significant rate of CAGR during the forecast period – 2016-2027. However, lack of technical awareness and technology restrictions are some of the major factors which are hindering the growth of Fingerprint Sensors Market.
Technological improvements have increased the strength of area sensors but manufacturing challenges have restrained their mass manufacturing and, as a result, the market price of an area sensor is as much as three times of the market price of a swipe sensor. There are several important trends that have been driving the technological innovations in the industry since its early days, and which, directly or indirectly, are driving the fingerprint sensors market, currently. The major trend that is driving the market is the size reduction of the fingerprint sensors, which enables their integration into mobile phone devices without sacrificing other functionalities
Fingerprint Sensors Market – Industry News:
- Fingerprint cards have launched its new product touch fingerprint sensor devices to serve entry-level smartphone market on June 2016.
- Synaptic has announced in year 2015 about expansion of its product “Natural ID” with small area fingerprint sensors to support high end mobile devices. This Synaptic Natural ID provides fingerprint ID with a single touch which makes it different from traditional sensors.
- 3M Cogent Inc. (U.S.)
- Crossmatch (U.S.)
- Dermalog Identification Systems (Germany)
- Egis Technology Inc.(U.S.)
- Fingerprint Cards AB (Sweden)
- Goodix Ltd (China)
- NEC Corporation (Japan)
- Silead Inc. (China)
- Suprema Inc. (Korea)
- Synaptic Inc. (U.S.)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1046
Fingerprint Sensors Market – Report Segments
Global Fingerprint Sensors Market is segmented in to two key dynamics for better understanding of the market:
Segmentation by Components: sensors (optical sensors, capacitive sensors, ultrasound sensors, thermal sensors and solid-state sensors among others), hardware and software among others.
Segmentation by Application: mobile security, government, military & defense, banking, and commercial among others.
Fingerprint Sensors Market – Regional Analysis
Asia-Pacific is expected to dominate the Global Fingerprint Sensors Market with the largest market share due to growing usage of biometric devices in organizations, and growing acceptance of new technology in the region, and therefore accounting for a larger market share and is expected to grow over substantially in terms of economy.
Fingerprint Sensors Market in Europe is expected to grow not only with a considerable rate of CAGR but also in terms of Finance from by 2027.
Fingerprint Sensors Market in North America is expected to grow at a substantial rate of CAGR during the forecast period 2016-2027.
Global Fingerprint Sensors Market – Overview:
Fingerprint sensors are used to provide authentication and authorization to the individual by capturing extract of their finger prints biological features in the form of the live scan. Fingerprint sensors also compare it with existing biometric template stored in the database. Using biometrics for authentication purpose provides greater convenience and reliability. Fingerprint sensor is a major biometric technology in consumer electronics, equipped with secured authentication system. Nowadays, smartphones, tablets, and PDAs are becoming the most indispensable gadget of our everyday lives.
Finger print sensors are widely used in the commercial securities as a preferred biometric authentication system. Fingerprints provide reliable, fast and easy access to personal contact details, payment information, mails, location data and other form of encrypted data to authenticated person.
Fingerprint sensors are now increasingly used in consumer electronics like smartphones, tablets and laptops and are expected to drive future market, states the Scholar in this exclusive Market Study Report – “Global Fingerprint Sensors Market” presented by Market Research Future. The report takes you through the full Market Analysis, Opportunities, Price, Growth, Trends and Featuring the market Predictions right up to the years 2021 and helps you to find out:
– How the market revenue is progressing globally.
– What are the key driving or affecting factors for the market growth?
– How the market revenue is progressing in various segments & geographies.
– Who are the emerging Players, current players & the Key Players (Leaders) of the market? Get yourself acquainted with their trends.
– What are the current main market trends responsible for shaping up the Market Acquisitions
Global Fingerprint Sensors Market – Utility Aspects of the Report
– The report provides detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 10 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Fingerprint Sensors market.
– Offers insights about factors affecting the market growth.
– Enables to Analyze the Fingerprint Sensors Market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
– Provides historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
– Offers country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
– Provides country level analysis of the market for segment by components, by applications and sub-segments.
– Offers strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
– Enables to track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Fingerprint Sensors market
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune – 411028 Maharashtra, India