A brand-new LDS dating app has officially been launched on the iOS App store named LDSmate. It is an experiential dating app that introduces LDS singles on a very simple premise of recurrent interests. Love sparks when two users have chemistry in mutual.
The LDSmate app has already been previewed earlier on amidst beta testers, media, and influencers. Since then, the developers at LDSmate have continuously added additional functionality into the app thereby incorporating steady feedback from the influencers that previewed the app so to speak.
LDSmate was created with the idea that Christian singles and LDS singles should choose dates based on mutual beliefs, not just by photo uploads like Tinder. The LDSmate app has an effortless way by which it works: a user downloads the iOS mobile app free and adds a beautiful picture to get the attention of other users. It is also advisable to add more personal information to attract users of similar interest and lifestyle. Through push notifications in real-time, users see the profiles of other users interested in mingling and vice versa.
“None of us marry perfection, we marry potential. This is where LDSmate came in. Search potential partners with mutual belief nearby on a smartphone anywhere and anytime, not just by photos.” said Sue S. It might be easy for users to find people who share their interests alone, but LDSmate takes the whole process one step further by offering matches who are equally interested in users’ mutual belief.
LDSmate has specific yet unique features which also differentiates it from other LDS dating apps globally. Some of these features include:
- Free winks to break the ice. If a user is interested in someone but don’t know what to say in the first message, all they do is to send a wink to indicate interest.
- Chat freely with instant messages. Users can get connected with other members anytime and anywhere by the instant message system and push notifications.
- Search and Browse profiles. Users can search for possible match by certain criteria like age range, area etc. Browse profiles locally and world-widely.
- Moments. Share your current status or what’s on your mind. Having a cup of coffee at the cafe? Just share it.
- Play the fun matching game – Spark. This works like Tinder. Swipe right or left to find someone with mutual interest.
Another unique feature of the LDSmate dating app is the email registration which encourages privacy, and newly registered accounts are manually censored to identify and block fake profiles quickly. LDSmate focuses on getting users a date rather than just a swipe. The good news is that the app is free with no subscription fees and currently available on iOS soon to be launched on the Google play store. All LDS singles across the globe are encouraged to get this app as it helps LDS singles connect with nearby fellow LDS singles, family, or friends on a mutual ground. LDSmate is now available live in the App Store for iOS. Please go to app store to download LDSmate.
LDSmate is an experiential dating app that inherently introduces people on the mere premise of shared Christian beliefs. LDS singles can connect with nearby simply by searching nearby users based on Christian beliefs and interests, not selfies. With LDSmate, you’ll never need to go out alone again.
For more information, visit the LDSmate official site http://www.ldsmate.com/.
Company Name: LDSmate
Contact Person: Sue S.
Country: United States