Smart thermostat can be defined as an automation devices that are utilized for controlling air conditioning and heating of HVAC system in commercial and residential buildings. These devices enables the users to control the heating and cooling of the system through both the technology that includes wired and wireless. The growing internet penetration and raising demand of IoT based services acts as a major drivers for the growth of the smart thermostat market. Growing urbanization and raising demand of connected & smart homes has created an immense opportunity for the growth of the smart thermostat market.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2521 .
The study indicates that decease in energy wastage and high energy saving features in these devices has led an awareness among consumer, has boosted the market of smart thermostat devices. By the use of these smart technology enabled devices, the consumer can remotely control its home’s temperature with the help of tablets, smartphones or desktop and among others. Moreover, the smart thermostats used for the residential applications helps to change the temperature with the help of a dial or a control panel.
The factors such as lack of infrastructure, high implementation cost and inconsistency among the wireless networks are some the restraining factors for the growth of smart thermostats market. The Global Thermostats Market is expected to grow at USD ~3.5 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of ~23.4% between 2016-2022.
Study Objectives of Global Thermostat Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Smart Thermostat Market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Global Smart Thermostat Market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of component, deployment and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Smart Thermostat Market.
- Nest Labs, Inc.(U.S.)
- Emerson Electric (U.S.)
- Schneider Electric (France)
- Honeywell International Inc.(U.S.)
- Carrier Corporation (U.S.)
- Tado (Germany)
- Ingersoll Rand (Ireland)
- Nortek, Inc. (France)
- Ecobee (Canada)
- Control4 Corporation (U.S.)
Complete Report Available at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/smart-thermostat-market-2521 .
Global Smart Thermostat market is segmented on the basis of component, deployment type, and applications.
Global Smart Thermostat Market by Components:
- Humidity Sensor
- Motion Sensor
- Temperature Sensor
Global Smart Thermostat Market by Deployment Type:
Global Smart Thermostat Market by Application:
The regional analysis of Global Smart Thermostat Market is being studied for region such as Asia pacific, North America, Europe and Rest of the World. The study indicates that North America region is dominating the Smart Thermostat Market owing to factors such as increased internet penetration and technological advancements. The study also indicates that cloud deployment and raising demand of energy efficient devices is a driving factor for Asia-Pacific region to grow significantly in the smart thermostat market by the forecast period. Apart from it the rising adoption of IT services is also driving the smart thermostat market.
- Government Organizations
- Enterprise users
- Commercial users
- Industrial users
- Technology investors
- System Integrators
- Electronic Industry
- Research/Consultancy firms
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2521 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH NETWORK SOFTWARE SOLUTIONS
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5. MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 SMART THERMOSTAT MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY COMPONENT
22.214.171.124 HUMIDITY SENSOR
126.96.36.199 MOTION SENSOR
188.8.131.52 TEMPERATURE SENSOR
6.2.2 BY DEPLOYMENT TYPE
6.2.3 BY APPLICATION
6.2.4 BY GEOGRAPHY
184.108.40.206 NORTH AMERICA
220.127.116.11 REST OF THE WORLD
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.1 NEST LABS, INC.(U.S.)
7.2.2 EMERSON ELECTRIC (U.S.)
7.2.3 SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC (FRANCE)
7.2.4 HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC.(U.S.)
7.2.5 CARRIER CORPORATION (U.S.)
7.2.6 TADO (GERMANY)
7.2.7 INGERSOLL RAND (IRELAND)
7.2.8 NORTEK, INC. (FRANCE)
7.2.9 ECOBEE (CANADA)
7.2.10 CONTROL4 CORPORATION (U.S.)
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –