Homeland Security Surveillance Camera Market, By Camera Type (Audio & Video Camera), By Application (Border Security, Infrastructure Security) – Forecast 2023
The Homeland Security Surveillance Camera Market is expected to grow at approximately USD 10 Billion by 2023, at 7% of CAGR between 2017 and 2023.
The increasing concern for securing homeland from terrorist attacks, foreign invasion and natural calamities is driving the market. The installation of surveillance cameras to reduce crime is an effective use of scarce resources, especially with states struggling with soaring budget deficits.These cameras are primarily used by numerous government agencies for intelligence gathering, crime prevention, protection of people and infrastructure and for investigation of crimes and foreign attacks. The key drivers of homeland security surveillance camera market are concern of the citizens living in country and protecting homeland from foreign attacks
The homeland security surveillance camera market can be segmented on the basis of camera type, application and region. The quality of internet protocol camera is certainly better and most of the crimes can be solved. The increase in quality between standard definition IP cameras and analog cameras recorded by a digital video recorder is minimal. IP camera supports almost all mainstream DVRs and have become hybrid systems supporting a wide variety of IP cameras.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2911 .
Study Objectives of Homeland Security Surveillance Camera Market:
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the homeland security surveillance camera market.
- To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth.
- To analyze the Homeland Security Surveillance Camera Market based porter’s five force analysis etc.
- To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW).
- To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective.
- To provide country level analysis of the market for segment on the basis of camera type and application.
- To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the homeland security surveillance camera market.
Browse complete report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/homeland-security-surveillance-camera-market-2911 .
The prominent players in the homeland security surveillance camera market are –
- Robert Bosch Gmbh (German)
- General Dynamics Corporation (U.S.)
- Honeywell International Inc. (U.S)
- Moog Inc. (U.S.)
- Baxall Construction Ltd (U.K.)
- Controp Precision Technologies Ltd. (Israel)
- Netvu Ltd (U.K.)
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation (Japan)
- Panasonic Corporation (Japan)
- Vicon Industries, Inc. (U.S.)
Homeland Security Surveillance Camera Market for segment on the basis of camera type and application.
Homeland Security Surveillance Camera Market by Camera Type:
- Audio & Video Camera
- Integrated Video Surveillance Camera
- Infrared Camera
- IP Camera
Homeland Security Surveillance Camera Market by Application:
- Infrastructure Security
- Border Security
- Public Protection
The regional analysis of homeland security surveillance camera market is being studied for region such as Asia Pacific, Americas, Europe and Rest of the World.North America is the leader in the homeland security surveillance camera market. The defense organizations in the region mainly focus on the maintenance of border and infrastructure security, Cyber Security, disaster prevention and management, and public security. The Asia-Pacific region is also one of the prominent players because of the increased government spending and growing awareness among the police and law enforcement officials that have created a demand for new and advanced security cameras in this region.
- Investors and consultants
- System Integrators
- Government Organizations
- Research/Consultancy firms
- Technology solution providers
- IT Solution Providers
- Security Camera Manufacturers
Request for Discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/2911 .
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1 MARKET INTRODUCTION
1.2 SCOPE OF STUDY
1.2.1 RESEARCH OBJECTIVE
1.3 MARKET STRUCTURE
2 RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
2.1 RESEARCH TYPE
2.2 PRIMARY RESEARCH
2.3 SECONDARY RESEARCH
2.4 FORECAST MODEL
2.4.1 MARKET DATA COLLECTION, ANALYSIS & FORECAST
2.4.2 MARKET SIZE ESTIMATION
3 MARKET DYNAMICS
3.2 MARKET DRIVERS
3.3 MARKET CHALLENGES
3.4 MARKET OPPORTUNITIES
3.5 MARKET RESTRAINTS
4 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
5. MARKET FACTOR ANALYSIS
5.1 PORTER’S FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
5.2 SUPPLY CHAIN ANALYSIS
6 HOMELAND SECURITY SURVEILLANCE CAMERA MARKET, BY SEGMENTS
6.2 MARKET STATISTICS
6.2.1 BY CAMERA TYPE
188.8.131.52 AUDIO & VIDEO CAMERA
184.108.40.206 INTEGRATED VIDEO SURVEILLANCE CAMERA
220.127.116.11 INFRARED CAMERA
18.104.22.168 IP CAMERA
6.2.2 BY APPLICATION
22.214.171.124 INFRASTRUCTURE SECURITY
126.96.36.199 BORDER SECURITY
188.8.131.52 PUBLIC PROTECTION
6.2.3 BY GEOGRAPHY
184.108.40.206 NORTH AMERICA
220.127.116.11 REST OF THE WORLD
7 COMPETITIVE ANALYSIS
7.1 MARKET SHARE ANALYSIS
7.2 COMPANY PROFILES
7.2.1 ROBERT BOSCH GMBH (GERMANY)
7.2.2 GENERAL DYNAMICS CORPORATION (U.S.)
7.2.3 HONEYWELL INTERNATIONAL INC. (U.S.)
7.2.4 MOOG INC. (U.S.)
7.2.5 BAXALL CONSTRUCTION LTD (U.K.)
7.2.6 CONTROP PRECISION TECHNOLOGIES LTD. (ISRAEL)
7.2.7 NETVU LTD (U.K.)
7.2.8 MITSUBISHI ELECTRIC CORPORATION (JAPAN)
7.2.9 PANASONIC CORPORATION (JAPAN)
7.2.10 VICON INDUSTRIES, INC. (U.S.)
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –