The IRS has announced that it has hired four debt collector agencies to recover debts from tax evaders. “The IRS is taking steps throughout this effort to ensure that the private collection firms work responsibly and respect taxpayer rights,” said IRS Commissioner John Koskinen in a statement.
The new program is being implemented slowly but surely. At the beginning, only a few hundreds of taxpayers will receive mails and phone calls reminding about their defaults. By the upcoming summer, this number is going to become a few thousand.
In light of these events, Alexander Miller & Associates guarantees its wide network of certified attorneys, investigators and certified fraud examiners provides fast and effective debt collection.
As a diverse financial institution, Alexander Miller & Associates offers its clients:
• over 60 years of combined experience in the commercial collection industry;
• a worldwide network of experienced collectors;
• pre-litigation collections services and post judgment collections;
• customer assistance program applying a more careful approach to valuable clients;
• on-site investigations including quick and efficient data collection required for recovery procedures;
• preparing credit reports.
If you are searching for a collector company operating in Houston and nationwide, AMA is ready to offer you all aspects of collections, from investigations to payment plans.
Company Name: Alexander Miller & Associates
Contact Person: Mike Miller
Country: United States