Cervical dystonia is a neurological movement disorder associated with involuntary movement of neck. It is also known as spasmodic torticollis. The major driving factor for the market are increasing prevalence of Parkinson’s diseases, technological advances and unmet need for the treatment of cervical dystonia. As per study it was estimated that women are more prone to get this diseases. While on other hand high cost associated with treatment may restrain the growth of the market. Global cervical dystonia market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5% during forecasted period 2017-2023.
On regional basis, global cervical dystonia market is segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa. The market is dominated by North America. Due to developed infrastructure, governmental initiatives, increasing demand for the better treatment of cervical dystonia are the major driving factor in North America. Beside this increasing aging population in Canada has provided fuel for the growth of North America cervical dystonia market. Europe and Asia Pacific share nearly similar market but in coming future Asia Pacific will lead the market due to continuous development and increasing need of better treatment of cervical dystonia. Due to a huge population base of Asia Pacific due to India and China has provided a base for the development of this market in Asia Pacific region. Middle East and Africa contribute least in the market due to less development in medical sector.
Get a sample report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/1416 .
Global cervical dystonia market has been segmented on the basis of type which includes torticollis, retrocollis, laterocollis and others. On the basis of treatment they are segmented into oral therapy, intravenous, surgery and other. On the basis of end user they are segmented into hospital, clinics and other. On the basis of type torticollis is the occurring type of this disease which is followed by laterocollis.
The major key player for the global cervical dystonia market are
- ALLERGAN (Ireland)
- Solstice Neurosciences LLC
- Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Inc. (France)
- Merz Inc (US)
- Addex Therapeutics (Switzerland)
Due to increasing prevalence of cervical dystonia globally many of the companies are in the race to introduce better oral treatment for cervical dystonia. Companies are using a trend of strategic alliance and acquisition to gain the market and minimize the competition in the market.
Revance Therapeutics Inc. in 2016 initiated a Phase II study of RT002 for the treatment of cervical dystonia. Company is expecting to introduce this drug in market very soon.
ALLERGAN has introduced BOTOX® (onabotulinumtoxinA) for treatment of cervical dystonia. It is prescribed to 16 and older people suffering from cervical dystonia. It is an intramuscular drug.
Solstice Neurosciences LLC has introduced MYOBLOC (rimabotulinumtoxinB), which was the first FDA-approved treatment for cervical dystonia. It is used for the treatment of cervical dystonia in adults to reduce the severity of abnormal head position and neck pain associated with cervical dystonia.
Ipsen Biopharmaceuticals Inc. a French company introduced Dysport® (abobotulinumtoxinA) for the treatment of adults with cervical dystonia.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/cervical-dystonia-market-1416 .
Study Objectives global cervical dystonia market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 6 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the cervical dystonia market
- Detail information about the factors affecting the growth of the global cervical dystonia market.
- Detail analysis of global cervical dystonia market with respect to all the possible segmentation of the market.
- Detail analysis of emerging key players for the market with their effective strategies and factors that influences the market on global scale.
- To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the global cervical dystonia market.
- Analysis of the market of the different factors like- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porters five force analysis etc.
- Detail information on the possible segments and sub segments of the market. And regional analysis of the market- North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and Middle East and Africa.
- Insights on the major countries/regions in which this industry is blooming and to also identify the regions that are still untapped
- Detail information on trends and the opportunities in various regions.
- Pharmaceutical companies working in cervical dystonia
- Research and Development (R&D) Companies
- Government and Independent Research Laboratories
- Contract Research Organizations (CROs)
- Medical Research Laboratories
- Academic Medical Institutes and Universities
Get a discount at https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/check-discount/1416 .
The report for global cervical dystonia market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different markets segments and regions.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –