The Global Potassium Feldspars is expected to witness a significant with healthy CAGR between 2016 and 2022.
Potassium feldspars are aluminum silicates abundant minerals group which contains potassium minerals with the linear formula KAlSi3O3. Potassium feldspars are a group of polymorphs, polymorphs being minerals that have the same chemical composition but slightly different crystal structures. Despite their different crystal structures, the potassium feldspars are very similar to one another in appearance such as orthoclase, sanidine and microcline. These species are never found in pure form in nature they always available in mixture form.
Potassium feldspars has found in various application such as glass, ceramic & tiles, enamel frits and glazes, abrasives, and others. Increasing in demand of growing glass industry and ceramic & tiles industry will boost the market of potassium feldspars another growing segment in the glass industry is solar glass which is used in the production of solar cells.
Additionally, increasing use of post-consumer glass collected through local government and neighborhood recycling programs continued to provide additional competition for traditional raw materials, such as feldspar in the manufacture of glass containers.
Nepheline syenite is the major substitute material of potassium feldspars. Feldspar also can be replaced in some of its end uses by electric furnace slag, clays, or talc.
The global potassium feldspar market is majorly segmented on the basis of application and region.
Based on application market is segmented into glass, ceramic & tiles, enamel frits, and glazes, abrasives, and others. Glass and ceramic industries including applications like appliances, containers and building construction, continued to be the highest end use of feldspar in the China and United States. Most potassium feldspar consumed by the glass industry is for the manufacture of container glass, drinking glass, fiber glass for insulation. Global market potassium feldspar is driven by demand from APAC, Europe, South America and Middle East.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/2530
Study Objective of Potassium Feldspars Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Potassium Feldspars Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Read the full report: @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/potassium-feldspars-market
Key players of the global high potassium feldspars market are:
- Sibelco NV (Europe)
- Gottfried Feldspat GmbH (Germany)
- Quartz Corporation (Europe)
- Minerali Industriali S.r.l.(Europe)
- LB MINERALS, Ltd. (Europe)
- CVC Mining Company (India)
- Purin Mineral Group Company Ltd. (Thailand)
- Potassium Feldspars manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Potassium Feldspars
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Regional Analysis of Potassium Feldspars Market:
Geographically, Europe is a major global producer of potassium feldspar largely due to increased production from Italy, the second largest producer in the world after Turkey. Feldspar market growth is expected in the Asia Pacific region on account of the booming industries such as glass industries, ceramic industries. China being largest producer and consumer of potassium feldspars dominates the market segment. Huge demand in various application such as glass, ceramic & tiles, enamel frits and glazes, abrasives, and others likely to drive the potassium feldspars market growth. Growing demand for glass industries, ceramic industries in China, India, and Indonesia has boosted the potassium feldspars market demand.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –