Driven by the growing demand for in-building wireless coverage and the huge influx of mobile data traffic, conventional macrocells alone are no longer deemed sufficient to handle the needs of today’s wireless subscribers. In addition, the imminent adoption of centimeter and millimeter wave spectrum, to support higher data rates in 5G networks, necessitates the usage of much smaller cell sizes.
Access Full Report With TOC @
To cope with growing capacity and coverage requirements, mobile operators are significantly increasing their investments in a variety of Heterogeneous Network or HetNet infrastructure technologies such as strategically deployed small cells, carrier Wi-Fi and DAS (Distributed Antenna System) networks. Adding further to the heterogeneity is the shift towards C-RAN (Centralized RAN) architecture, where centralized baseband functionality is shared across a large number of distributed radio nodes to deliver benefits such as resource pooling, multi-cell coordination, network extensibility and energy efficiency.
Global investments on small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS will reach more than $15 Billion by the end of 2017, as mobile operators remain committed to tackle the continued growth of mobile data traffic and evolving coverage requirements. At present, the HetNet market is facing a paradigm shift with multiple advancements ranging from small cell virtualization and neutral hosting to the adoption of unlicensed and shared spectrum. In conjunction with 5G and LTE Advanced network rollouts, these advancements will fuel the market to grow at a CAGR of over 18% between 2017 and 2020.
Request A Sample Copy Of This Report at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/research/the-hetnet-ecosystem-small-cell-carrier-wi-fi-c-ran-das-2017-2030/request-sample
The “HetNet Ecosystem (Small Cells, Carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN & DAS): 2017 – 2030 – Opportunities, Challenges, Strategies & Forecasts” report presents an in-depth assessment of the HetNet ecosystem including enabling technologies, key trends, market drivers, challenges, standardization, regulatory landscape, deployment models, use cases, vertical markets, service provider case studies, opportunities, future roadmap, value chain, ecosystem player profiles and strategies. The report also presents forecasts for HetNet infrastructure investments from 2017 till 2030. The forecasts cover 6 individual submarkets and 6 regions.
The report comes with an associated Excel datasheet suite covering quantitative data from all numeric forecasts presented in the report.
The report covers the following topics:
- HetNet ecosystem
- Market drivers and barriers
- Enabling technologies and key architectural components for small cells, carrier Wi-Fi, C-RAN and DAS
- Integration, offloading and SON (Self-Organizing Network) technologies
- Key trends including RAN disaggregation; small cell virtualization; unlicensed and shared spectrum usage; and neutral hosting
- Complementary technologies and concepts including millimeter wave radio access; MEC (Mobile Edge Computing); FWA (Fixed Wireless Access); control and user plane separation; and network slicing
- Small cell backhaul and C-RAN fronthaul technologies
- HetNet use cases and deployment models including SCaaS (Small Cells-as-a-Service)
- Enterprise RAN; rural small cells; and tactical small cells for military and public safety applications
- Over 30 case studies of service provider HetNet deployments
- Regulatory landscape and standardization
- Industry roadmap and value chain
- Profiles and strategies of over 500 leading ecosystem players
- Strategic recommendations for HetNet infrastructure vendors and mobile operators
- Market analysis and forecasts from 2017 till 2030
Browse Other Reports of This Category at: http://www.radiantinsights.com/catalog/ict
Market forecasts are provided for each of the following submarkets and their subcategories:
- Small Cells
- Air Interface Technology Segmentation
– 2G & 3G
– 5G NR (New Radio)
Deployment Model Segmentation
RAN Architecture Segmentation
Explore Other Reports By Radiant Insights,Inc at
- Wearable Technology Forecast –
- Mobile Phone Insurance Revenue Forecast –
About Radiant Insight
Radiant Insights is a market research and consulting company offering syndicated research studies, customized reports, and consulting services. Our market research studies are designed to facilitate strategic decision making, on the basis of extensive and in-depth quantitative information, supported by extensive analysis and industry insights. Using a patented and robust research methodology, we publish exhaustive research reports covering a host of industries such as Technology, Chemicals, Materials, and Energy. Radiant Insights has a strong base of analysts, consultants and domain experts, with global experience helping us deliver excellence in all research projects we undertake.
Company Name: Radiant Insights, Inc.
Contact Person: Michelle Thoras, Corporate Sales Specialist – USA
Phone: (415) 349-0054, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States