Peanut butter is primarily prepared from ground dry roasted peanuts. It is highly nutritious as it contains low calories and higher levels of proteins in comparison to other spreads, which makes it a healthy substitute for milk butter. Peanut butter offers various health benefits as it helps to improve heart health, prevent gallstones, reduce the risk of diabetes and serves as an energy booster. It also assists in weight loss by acting as a hunger suppressant. Owing to these benefits, it is widely used as a spread as well as in savoury sauces, smoothies, breakfast foods and numerous bakery products. According to a new report by Expert Market Research, global peanut butter market reached sales worth US$ 3.2 Billion in 2016 and is further expected to reach revenues worth US$ 4.1 Billion by 2022.
The global peanut butter market is currently gaining impetus due to a number of factors. Rising health consciousness among the consumers has resulted in the growing demand for low-calorie and healthy food products, which in turn, is bolstering the global demand for peanut butter. Some of the other factors such as increasing population, rising disposable incomes, shift towards the intake of convenient and ready-to-eat foods and growing demand from emerging markets are also contributing towards the growth of the global market for peanut butter.
Request a free sample copy of the report: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/request?type=report&id=50&flag=B
Key findings from the report:
- Different types of peanut butter available in the market are creamy, crunchy/chunky, old fashioned/natural, reduced fat and honey roasted. In 2016, Creamy Butter was the most preferred type and accounted for the majority of the total global consumption. Creamy butter was followed by runchy/chunky peanut butter, old fashioned/natural peanut butter.
- Region-wise, North America dominated the peanut butter market. Other key as well as emerging markets include Europe, South America, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East and Africa.
- Some of the key players operating in the global peanut butter market include Hersheys, Hormel Foods, JM Smucker Co, ConAgra Foods Inc. and Sonya Foods.
- These players are focussing on new blends and flavours and are targeting emerging markets by expanding their production and geographical reach.
Click here for the summary of the report and table of contents: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/reports/peanut-butter-market
Expert Market Research has analysed the global peanut butter market according to type, region and top players:
Market breakup by Type
- Old Fashioned/Natural
- Reduced Fat
- Honey Roasted
Market breakup by Region
- North America
- South America
- The Middle East and Africa
- Hormel Foods
- JM Smucker Co
- ConAgra Foods Inc.
- Sonya Foods
Find more related reports on Food and Beverages Industry: http://www.expertmarketresearch.com/categories/food-beverages-market-reports
Expert Market Research (EMR) is a market research and consultancy firm providing syndicated and custom research along with consultancy services to a wide clientele base which includes Fortune 1000 companies as well as small and medium enterprises. With our tailored approach, the clients gain valuable and unbiased insights that help to improve their competitive edge and realize sustainable growth.
With a keen focus on the qualitative aspect as well as accuracy of the reports, we align our resources and services as per the client’s requirement and offer a flexible engagement model that best suits their needs. We offer market intelligence across a range of industry verticals which include Pharmaceuticals, Food and Beverage, Technology, Retail, Chemical & Materials, Energy & Mining, Packaging and Agriculture.
Company Name: Expert Market Research
Contact Person: Karen Anderson
Address:85 Broad St 10004
City: New York
Country: United States