Lithium-ion Battery is a kind of rechargeable battery which is used in various industries for various purposes. These batteries consist great life cycle with the high energy density. From the last decade, Lithium-Ion Battery Market has seen tremendous growth due to the high demand from the consumer electronics and automotive sectors. As new devices are coming in market and runs on portable power source, Lithium-ion battery has become a great option.
– In April 2016, BYD Company announces the plans of obtaining the lithium supply to cut down the cost of battery.
– In April 2016, SK Energy announces the expansion plans for production of lithium-ion battery separator.
– In December 2015, Sony Corporation announces the plan of boosting the Lithium-ion battery performance up to 20% by 2020.
– In June 2015, A123 Systems announced the increase in the production capacity 3.3 million cells to 4.3 million cells.
- Panasonic Sanyo (Japan)
- Automotive Energy Supply Corporation (AESC) (Japan)
- LG Chem. (South Korea)
- SAMSUNG SDI Co., Ltd. (South Korea)
- Li-Tec Battery GmbH (Germany)
- Toshiba (Japan)
- A123 Systems (U.S.)
- GS Yuasa (Japan)
- SK Energy (South Korea)
- BYD (China)
- Sony Corporation (Japan)
- Beijing Pride Power (BPP) (China)
Request a Sample Report @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/979
Segmentation by Battery Type: Lithium Cobalt Oxide (LiCoO2), Lithium Manganese Oxide (LiMn2O4), Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4), Lithium Nickel Cobalt Aluminum Oxide (LiNiCoAlO2) & Lithium Titanate (Li4Ti5O12) among others.
Segmentation by Material Type: Anode Materials, Cathode Materials, Electrolyte & Separator.
Segmentation by Application: Consumer Electronics (Laptop & Smartphone, Wearable Devices, UPS), Energy (Grid Storage and Renewable Energy Storage), Automotive & Industrial Heavy Equipment (Cars, Buses, Motorbike, Cranes and mining equipment’s, Trains & Aircrafts), Other.
Study Objective of Lithium-ion Battery Market
– To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market
– To provide insights about factors affecting the market growth
– To analyze the Lithium-ion market based on various factors- price analysis, supply chain analysis, porter’s five force analysis etc.
– To provide historical and forecast revenue of the market segments and sub-segments with respect to four main geographies and their countries- North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW)
– To provide country level analysis of the market with respect to the current market size and future prospective
– To provide country level analysis of the market for segment by type, by application, by material type and sub-segments.
– To provide strategic profiling of key players in the market, comprehensively analyzing their core competencies, and drawing a competitive landscape for the market
– To track and analyze competitive developments such as joint ventures, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, new product developments, and research and developments in the Global Lithium-ion Battery Market.
Asia-Pacific is dominating the market of Lithium-ion Batteries with the leading market share. The main factors behind this growth are the growth of consumer electronics market in China, Japan and India. As Asia-Pacific accounts for more than 40% of global population and most of the countries of this region is in developing phase, high adoption rate of consumer electronic products and high consumption of automotive products making the Asia-Pacific a leader in this market. Europe stands as the second biggest market of Lithium-ion Market followed by North America.
The report for Global Lithium-ion Battery Market of Market Research Future comprises of extensive primary research along with the detailed analysis of qualitative as well as quantitative aspects by various industry experts, key opinion leaders to gain the deeper insight of the market and industry performance. The report gives the clear picture of current market scenario which includes historical and projected market size in terms of value and volume, technological advancement, macro economical and governing factors in the market. The report provides details information and strategies of the top key players in the industry. The report also gives a broad study of the different market segments and regions.
About Market Research Future:
At Market Research Future (MRFR), we enable our customers to unravel the complexity of various industries through our Cooked Research Report (CRR), Half-Cooked Research Reports (HCRR), Raw Research Reports (3R), Continuous-Feed Research (CFR), and Market Research & Consulting Services.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –