Benzyl chloroformate also known as benzyloxycarbonyl chloride, benzyl chlorocarbonate, carbobenzoxy chloride, Carbonochloridic acid phenylmethyl ester, and z-chloride, and represent with the linear formula ClCO2CH2C6H5, which is a clear light oily liquid, and variants its color to yellow to colorless, although It is also known for its pungent odor. In addition, it is prepared by dropping benzyl alcohol into liquid phosgene at −20 °C in the laboratory. Benzyl chloroformate is used as an intermediate for the synthesis of pharmaceuticals and agrochemicals especially for some carbamates, which are used as herbicides, insecticides, sprout inhibitors, fungicides, biocides, and others. Also, they are extensively used as reagents in organic chemistry for instance, benzyl chloroformate is used in the production of carboxybenzyl (Cbz) protecting group. Moreover, they are also increasing application in the field of chromatography as multipurpose derivatization agents.
The global benzyl chloroformate market is majorly segmented on the basis of application, end users and region.
- Based on application of benzyl chloroformate the market is segmented into as insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, sprout inhibitors, biocides, and others.
- Based on the other hand, based on end user the market segmented into agricultural, pharmaceutical, plastic, and others industry
- Based on region market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, Middle East & Africa.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3253
Study Objective of Benzyl Chloroformate Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Benzyl Chloroformate Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Read the full report: @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/benzyl-chloroformate-market-3253
Key players of the global benzyl chloroformate market are:
- Choice Organochem LLp (India)
- Paushak Limited (India)
- Nacalai Tesque (Japan)
- BASF SE (Germany)
- Tokyo Chemical Industry Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Chemlin Chemical Industry Co., Ltd (China)
- MERYER CO., LTD (China)
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (US)
- Wako Pure Chemical Industries, Ltd. (Japan)
- J&K Scientific Ltd. (China)
- Benzyl Chloroformate manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Benzyl Chloroformate
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Regional Analysis of Benzyl Chloroformate Market:
Asia Pacific is the largest market of benzyl chloroformate due to large consumption in agrochemical industry, in China region followed by India. Increasing demand for agrochemical industry in China, India, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea has made Asia Pacific largest consumer of the global benzyl chloroformate market followed by increasing in the consumption of benzyl chloroformate market in North America region. In North America region, benzyl chloroformate market is drive by agricultural, pharmaceutical, plastic, and others industry. In addition, the third largest market of benzyl chloroformate is Europe region due to large consumption in agriculture and pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, Latin America and Middle East also observed in growth of benzyl chloroformate market due to various application such as insecticides, fungicides, herbicides, sprout inhibitors, biocides, and others.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –