Isatoic acid anhydride also known as o-amino-benzoic acid, 2-aminobenzoic acid, N-carboxylic acid anhydride, and anthranilic acid, is the organic compound with the linear formula C6H4(NH2)CO2H. In appearance, Isatoic acid anhydride is a white solid when pure, although commercial samples may appear yellow. By the structure, isatoic acid anhydride contains a benzene ring with two adjacent functional groups, a carboxylic acid and an amine. Industrially, Isatoic acid anhydride is used as an intermediate for production of dyes chemicals and in medical product. Isatoic acid anhydride and its esters are used in preparing perfumes to imitate jasmine and orange, pharmaceuticals, and UV-absorber as well as corrosion inhibitors for metals and mold inhibitors in soy sauce. In addition, isatoic acid anhydride can be used in organic synthesis to generate the benzyne intermediate. It is sometimes considered as vitamin L1.
The global isatoic acid anhydride market is majorly segmented on the basis of application, end use and region.
- Based on application of isatoic acid anhydride the market is segmented into dye & pigments, pesticides, herbicides, saccharin, flavors, and others.
- Based on end use industry of isatoic acid anhydride the market is segmented into pharmaceutical, agrochemicals, perfume, food & beverages, and others.
- Based on region global isatoic acid anhydride market is segmented into North America, Europe, APAC, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa.
To Get Sample Copy of Report Visit @https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/sample_request/3325
Study Objective of Isatoic Acid Anhydride Market
- To provide detailed analysis of the market structure along with forecast for the next 7 years of the various segments and sub-segments of the Global Isatoic acid anhydride Market
- To understand the supply and demand dynamics including supply and consumption concentration mapping
- To provide region level market analysis and future outlook for North America, Europe, Asia, and Rest of the World (ROW) and their countries
- To provide competitor positioning of the market
- To provide company profiling of major players in the market along with their production and capacity
- To provide regional trade analysis
- To evaluate historical market trends, patents and technologies, and current government regulatory requirements that are relevant to the market
Read the full report: @ https://www.marketresearchfuture.com/reports/isatoic-acid-anhydride-market-3325
Key players of the global Isatoic acid anhydride market are:
- BASF SE (Germany)
- The Dow Chemical Company (US)
- Alfa Aesar (India)
- Crystal Quinone Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Taj Active Pharmaceuticals Ingredients (India)
- Wujiang New Sunlion Chemical Co., Ltd. (China)
- HIMALAYA CHEMICALS (India)
- ISHITA INDUSTRIES (India)
- KESHAR EMULSION PVT LTD (India)
- TCI (Shanghai) Development Co., Ltd (China)
- Isatoic acid anhydride manufacturers
- Traders and distributors of Isatoic acid anhydride
- Production Process industries
- Potential investors
- Raw material suppliers
- Nationalized laboratory
Regional Analysis of Isatoic Acid Anhydride Market:
Asia Pacific is the largest market of isatoic acid anhydride due to huge consumption in dye & pigments, and agrochemical industry, in China region followed by India, Thailand, and Japan. Increasing demand for agrochemical industry in China, India, Japan, Taiwan, and South Korea has made Asia Pacific largest consumer of the global Isatoic acid anhydride market followed by increasing in the consumption of Isatoic acid anhydride market in Europe region. In Europe region, Isatoic acid anhydride market is drive by perfume, pharmaceutical, and food & beverages industry. In addition, the third largest market of Isatoic acid anhydride is North America region due to large consumption in agricultural, pharmaceutical, and others industry. Moreover, Latin America and Middle East also observed in growth of Isatoic acid anhydride market due to various application such as pharmaceutical, dye & pigments, perfume, agrochemicals, and others.
Company Name: Market Research Future
Contact Person: Akash Anand
Phone: +1 646 845 9312
Address:Market Research Future Office No. 528, Amanora Chambers Magarpatta Road, Hadapsar, Pune –