Global Radiodermatitis Market is expected to reach USD 442.1 million by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The global radiodermatitis market is expected to grow at an unprecedented rate owing to the growing prevalence of cancer patients undergoing radiation therapy. The demand for radiodermatitis treatment is also accentuated by unmet medical needs of consumers in emerging as well as developed regions. Increasing focus of government healthcare organizations for promoting awareness about available treatment products for radiodermatitisis predicted to present the market with high potential growth opportunities.
In addition, increasing R&D activities in the area of life sciences is presumed to be one of the significant factors contributing toward growth of this market. For instance, in December 2016, Mölnlycke Health Care AB entered into a licensing agreement with a Texas-based R&D company Rochal Industries. This agreement was carried out to reinforce its position as a prevention solutions firm. In addition, they have signed a joint agreement to enhance their R&D capabilities and commercialize new patented technological platforms.Other factors such as escalating number of product launches with respect to radiodermatitis treatment and increasing demand for these products are expected to boost the overall market growth.
Full Research Report on Global Radiodermatitis Market Analysis:
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Topical products captured the largest share in the product segment in 2016. The dominant share is attributable to ease in availability, greater convenience, and superiority over oral products
- Topical products are also anticipated to grow at an exponential rate owing to their availability in various formulations such as creams, gels, and ointments according to the requirement of the patient
- In 2016, retail pharmacy accounted for the substantial share of the distribution channel segment as a consequence of ease in availability and high convenience associated with it.
- Asia Pacific held the largest share of the radiodermatitis market owing to presence of a large cancer patient base present across this region
- North America held the secondlargest share owing to extensive R&D activities that have fueled high potential growth opportunities
- In addition, availability of therapeutically advanced products across North America is one of the major factors contributing toward itshighshare
- The competition is marked by major players undertaking strategies such as product launches, distribution agreements, and strategic collaborations that haveled to significant growth in their respective market share
View more reports of this category by Grand View Research at: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry/pharmaceuticals
Grand View Research has segmented the Global Radiodermatitis Market on the basis of product, distribution channel, and region:
Radiodermatitis Product Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Hydrophilic Creams
- Hydrogel & Hydrocolloid Dressings
- No Sting Barrier Film
- Honey-Impregnated Gauze
- Silicone-Coated Dressings
Radiodermatitis Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- Hospital Pharmacy
- Retail Pharmacy
- Online Pharmacies
Radiodermatitis Regional Outlook (Revenue, USD Million, 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
View Press Release of this research report by Grand View Research: http://www.grandviewresearch.com/press-release/global-radiodermatitis-market
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, Inc. is a U.S. based market research and consulting company, registered in the State of California and headquartered in San Francisco. The company provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. To help clients make informed business decisions, we offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a range of industries, from technology to chemicals, materials and healthcare.
For More Information: www.grandviewresearch.com
Company Name: Grand View Research, Inc.
Contact Person: Sherry James, Corporate Sales Specialist – U.S.A.
Phone: 1-415-349-0058, Toll Free: 1-888-202-9519
Address:28 2nd Street, Suite 3036
City: San Francisco
Country: United States