‘Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020′ report provides detailed analysis of the market trends, drivers and challenges in the Chinese life insurance segment.
It provides key performance indicators such as written premium, incurred loss, loss ratio, commissions and expenses, total assets, total investment income and retentions during the review period (2011–2015) and forecast period (2015–2020).
The report also analyzes distribution channels operating in the segment, gives a comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics, and provides detailed information on the competitive landscape in the country.
The report brings together research, modeling and analysis expertise, giving insurers access to information on segment dynamics and competitive advantages, and profiles of insurers operating in the country. The report also includes details of insurance regulations, and recent changes in the regulatory structure.
‘Life Insurance in China, Key Trends and Opportunities to 2020’ report provides in-depth market analysis, information and insights into the Chinese life insurance segment, including:
• The Chinese life insurance segment’s growth prospects by life insurance category
• Key trends, drivers and challenges for the life insurance segment
• A comprehensive overview of the Chinese economy and demographics
• The various distribution channels in the Chinese life insurance segment
• Details of the competitive landscape in the life insurance segment in China
• Details of regulatory policy applicable to the Chinese insurance industry
This report provides a comprehensive analysis of the life insurance segment in China:
• It provides historical values for the Chinese life insurance segment for the report’s 2011–2015 review period, and projected figures for the 2015–2020 forecast period.
• It offers a detailed analysis of the key categories in the Chinese life insurance segment, and market forecasts to 2020.
• It analyzes the various distribution channels for life insurance products in China.
• It profiles the top life insurance companies in China and outlines the key regulations affecting them.
Reasons to Buy
• Make strategic business decisions using in-depth historic and forecast market data related to the Chinese life insurance segment, and each category within it.
• Understand the demand-side dynamics, key market trends and growth opportunities in the Chinese life insurance segment.
• Assess the competitive dynamics in the life insurance segment.
• Identify growth opportunities and market dynamics in key product categories.
• Gain insights into key regulations governing the Chinese insurance industry, and their impact on companies and the industry’s future.
• At the end of 2016, China overtook Japan to become the world’s second-largest insurance market, after the US.
• The China Insurance Regulatory Commission (CIRC) increased the guaranteed interest-return cap from 2.5% to 3.5% for traditional and participating products in October 2015. In September 2016, the return cap was reduced to 3.0% for universal products.
• In June 2016, the government established the Shanghai Insurance Exchange (SHIE), China’s first insurance exchange platform. In September 2016, the CIRC allowed Chinese insurers to invest in Hong Kong shares through the Shanghai-Hong Kong Stock Connect program.
• In January 2016, 46 corporate entities, including 27 domestic insurers and 15 insurance asset-management companies, formed the China Insurance Investment Company to invest in infrastructure and transport projects.
• In July 2016, the CIRC issued licenses to HeTai Life Insurance, the first online-only life insurer in China; it received approval to start operations in January 2017.
• In June 2016, the CIRC approved the establishment of three mutual insurance associations for the first time.
Table of Content: Key Points
1 Key Facts and Highlights
2 Executive Summary
3 Economy and Demographics
4 Segment Outlook
4.1 Regional Comparison
4.2 Segment Indicators
4.2.1 Gross written premium and penetration
4.2.3 Assets and investments
5 Outlook by Sub-Segment
5.1 Individual Life Insurance
5.2 Group Life Insurance
6 Distribution Channel Outlook
6.1 Analysis by Distribution Channel
7 Competitive Landscape
7.1 Company Profiles
7.1.1 China Life Insurance Co. Ltd – company overview
7.1.2 China Ping An Life Insurance Co. Ltd – company overview
7.1.3 New China Life Insurance Co. Ltd – company overview
7.1.4 China Pacific Life Insurance Co. Ltd – company overview
7.1.5 PICC Life Insurance Co. Ltd – company overview
8 Governance, Risk and Compliance
8.1 Legislation Overview and Historical Evolution
8.2 Latest Changes in Regulation
For accessing accurate and deep understanding and to gain latest insights and key developments in the area of your interest, we also have a list of conferences in which you will be interested in, for more information, cordially check:
For updating knowledge or for thoroughly understanding various terminologies, we also have vast list of seminars for your reference, for more information cordially check:
Company Name: Wiseguyreports.com
Contact Person: Norah Trent
Phone: +1 646 845 9349, +44 208 133 9349